Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Optimal rune pages

Creator: IceCreamy April 27, 2014 3:25pm
1 2
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5981
Joined:
Aug 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2014 3:25pm | Report
Hi! I'm looking to create some new rune pages after the changes, I haven't had the time to look into the changes and there's a sale going on for a few more days, so I'd like to know some good rune pages.
Particularly for:

- Tanky supports
- Squishy supports
- Mages
- Marksmen
- Tanky junglers
- Carry junglers

I already have 7 rune pages, a lot of runes and over 30k IP, so give me all pages you consider useful.

Thanks :)

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
12983
Joined:
Jan 17th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2014 7:05am | Report
most of the pages I use I haven't changed significantly (out of personal preference), however:

marksman-
AS quints or 2 armor quints and an AD quint
AD marks
flat HP (or flat armor?) seals
flat MR glyphs
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6068
Joined:
Apr 27th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2014 8:13am | Report
As jungler, you have to differ between Feral Flare and no feral flare. Every Feral Flare junglers uses currently:

Marks: Based on damage dealed, can be ad, armorpen or hybrid pen, very rarely as.

Seals: Flat armor or armor/lvl, based onto how much you need armor early. Most will use armor, but armor/lvl is definitly an option on some hyper sustain champs ( Warwick...)

Glyphs: Mr/Lvl, flat mr can be used if the enemy jungler has much magic damage and will go to invade you, but that happens rather rarely.

Quints: AS
He is gonna kill you!!!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8829
Joined:
Jul 3rd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2014 8:46am | Report
- Tanky supports
-Armor Reds
-Health Yellows
-I run Flat MR Blues
-Armor Quints
- Squishy supports
-Same but Hybrid marks
- Mages
-MPen Reds
-Health Seals
-Flat MR Blues/AP Blues
-MPen or AP Quints
- Marksmen
-AD marks
-5xArmor and 4xHealth seals
-Flat MR or 6xMR and 3xMana reg blues
-2xAS quints and AD quints

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
8829
Joined:
Jul 3rd, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2014 8:47am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

As jungler, you have to differ between Feral Flare and no feral flare. Every Feral Flare junglers uses currently:

Marks: Based on damage dealed, can be ad, armorpen or hybrid pen, very rarely as.

Seals: Flat armor or armor/lvl, based onto how much you need armor early. Most will use armor, but armor/lvl is definitly an option on some hyper sustain champs ( Warwick...)

Glyphs: Mr/Lvl, flat mr can be used if the enemy jungler has much magic damage and will go to invade you, but that happens rather rarely.

Quints: AS



TBH I run AS marks and AS/AD/movement speed quints

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
NorthernRedStar
<Member>
NorthernRedStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1019
Joined:
Apr 7th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 8:09am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

Hi! I'm looking to create some new rune pages after the changes, I haven't had the time to look into the changes and there's a sale going on for a few more days, so I'd like to know some good rune pages.
Particularly for:

- Tanky supports
- Squishy supports
- Mages
- Marksmen
- Tanky junglers
- Carry junglers

I already have 7 rune pages, a lot of runes and over 30k IP, so give me all pages you consider useful.

Thanks :)

Tank Supports - armor marks, health seals, magic res glyphs, armor quints / HP/5 quints
Mage Supports - magic / hybrid pen marks, health seals / armor seals, magic res glyphs / AP glyphs, armor quints / ap quints / magic pen quints
AP mages - magic pen marks, health seals, scaling AP glyphs / mr, AP quints / magic pen
Marksmen - AS quints / 2 AS and 1 AD, AD marks, armor seals, maric res glyphs
Junglers - same as before
Signature byNatuhlee

IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5981
Joined:
Aug 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 11:24am | Report
Alright, wonderful, thanks so much for the answers :)

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10968
Joined:
Feb 8th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 11:44am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

As jungler, you have to differ between Feral Flare and no feral flare. Every Feral Flare junglers uses currently:

Marks: (...) very rarely as.

But... almost every Feral flare jungler likes more AS?

Like, I'm pretty sure Warwick or Xin wouldn't deny some awesome free attack speed early on to help clear time and sustain. Hell, I run a full AS Yi and just build tanky first. There's very little reason to not get more AS I think.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6068
Joined:
Apr 27th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 2:41pm | Report
If I get AS marks on Warwick I'll overcap my AS later in the game, so I go for hyprid pen. Same goes for Yi. Also, because you already have so much AS, AD is in most situations better. Especially on someone like Yi where his on-hit effect also scales with AD.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
7950
Joined:
Sep 26th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 2:55pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

If I get AS marks on Warwick I'll overcap my AS later in the game, so I go for hyprid pen. Same goes for Yi. Also, because you already have so much AS, AD is in most situations better. Especially on someone like Yi where his on-hit effect also scales with AD.


inb4:
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide