Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Pokimoki's Champion Idea

Creator: Pokimoki December 30, 2010 1:16pm
1 2
Pokimoki
<Member>
Pokimoki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 1:16pm | Report
I have IMAGINATION. And i'm bored. And Caucheka is cool, so I made one of the things he does. HEREREDFAOFJKAPFJ.

Name: Xavier

Decoy{Passsive): When Xavier is brought below 30% Health, he is stealthed and creates a decoy that taunts enemies for .5 seconds and increases Xavier's movement speed by 20%. This effect can only happen once every 4 minutes.

Combat Prowess(Q):
Passive:Xavier increases his dodge chance by 2/4/6/8/10%
Active:Xavier shoulder rolls in front of him and reduces incoming damage by 10/20/30/40/50% while rolling. Combat prowess is not effected by cooldown reduction.
Cooldown: 6 seconds
Mana cost:40/50/60/70/80
(Similar to Nidalee's pounce.

Nova Grenade(W):
Xavier throws a poisonous grenade to an area that deals 30/55/75/85/150(+65% Of ability power) magic damage over 6 seconds. Enemies in the area also have their Armor and Magic Resistance reduced by 30/35/40/45/50%$ for 6 seconds.
Cooldown: 14 Seconds
Mana cost: 60/75/90/105/115
(Similar to )

Bullet Rain{E}:Xavier's Next attack will be ranged and will deal 30/50/75/100/130 (+120% Of attack damage)physical damage. Each consecutive use of Bullet Time will increase the damage by 120%(Max bonus % is 200%).
Cooldown: 3 seconds
Mana cost: 55 at all levels
(Similar to Poppy's and Blitzcrank's .

Valkeryie Missile(Ultimate): Xavier channels for 1.5 seconds and shoots out a controlled missile that deals 300/500/750 (+30% of Ability power and 60% of attack damage) in an area magic damage.
Xavier is stealthed during the duration.
Cooldown:60 seconds
Mana cost: 100/150/200
(The missile will be as fasts as Rammus' and will last for that long.)
Lawl, SOLDIER.
Making a new build.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 1:58pm | Report
so hes a hybrid? thats cool. i think he's got some pretty neat skills. you have a lot of typos throughout though so i would go fix those.

and thanks for saying i'm cool. but i noticed you only commented on my third champion and not the first or second :O
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Pokimoki
<Member>
Pokimoki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 2:05pm | Report
I saw all of them! And yeah, I kind rushed it. This Champion Idea wasnt obviously made right after playing CoD. >_<
Making a new build.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 2:14pm | Report
where's the cardboard box
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 2:20pm | Report
i was asking for some in depth opinions poki, like what you would post as a comment. heh but its alright.

and shame on you for playing cod. shame shame shame.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Pokimoki
<Member>
Pokimoki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 2:20pm | Report

where's the cardboard box

Maybe he will go into the cardboard box when he uses his ult, and he will be invincible during the duration? :3
Making a new build.
Pokimoki
<Member>
Pokimoki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 2:24pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

i was asking for some in depth opinions poki, like what you would post as a comment. heh but its alright.

and shame on you for playing cod. shame shame shame.

I'm not good at being in depth. :-: Did you see my Malzahar build? It failed. xD
Making a new build.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 5:10pm | Report
Is his ultimate a skill shot or an auto target type move? Also, his E seems broken. It looks like an incredibly powerful laning harass move, is relatively cheap, and deals absolutely absurd damage at level 9, even level 7. You also misspell Valkyrie and you refer to his E as bullet time in it's description.

The Q looks good but maybe have it deal damage to units he hits?

Everything else I like - although you may want to lower the damage on his ult to 300/450/600 so it's not as radical.
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2010 12:32am | Report
So I heard LoL is the new Black Ops :P?
Pokimoki
<Member>
Pokimoki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2011 2:47am | Report

Is his ultimate a skill shot or an auto target type move? Also, his E seems broken. It looks like an incredibly powerful laning harass move, is relatively cheap, and deals absolutely absurd damage at level 9, even level 7. You also misspell Valkyrie and you refer to his E as bullet time in it's description.

The Q looks good but maybe have it deal damage to units he hits?

Everything else I like - although you may want to lower the damage on his ult to 300/450/600 so it's not as radical.

Summons another unit that has the same mechanics as and guides it manually while Xavier is stealthed. The unit can be CC'd but is invincible and only lasts as long as .
Making a new build.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide