Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

"Blue Build Udyr" A build that i...

Creator: Jack Rubino July 19, 2013 4:34am
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2013 4:34am | Report
A "Blue Build Udyr" (Jungle)

i recently played like that and i found it really good.

Iceborn Gauntlet, Muramana, Boots of Swiftness, Frozen Heart, Spirit of the Ancient Golem and Banshee's Veil. For me is a really good build, focused more on Armor and a little burst of damage from Muramana and Iceborn Gauntlet. Also udyr wastes a lot of mana for his continiously spamming of skills, so he wont be OOM, nice cdr, nice damage by Muramana and armor. Banshee's Veil is really good for get health which will make u even more tanky, mana for the damage and mr for resist to ap enemies. I like that build and i think it became my main build for udyr. Just made it while playing xD.

What do u think about it? Of course this isnt a build for every game, but for me works and my last game ended like that.
"Follow no false light."
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2013 5:45am | Report
Main thing about him is getting tanky with some AS and MS. You're tanky alright, but what if enemy team is double AP?

I like more health on him, and hitting CDR cap is not really a necessity.

And I don't have mana problems after a certain point in the game, and it's fairly early. I know you're sinergizing mana items with Muramana, but I think he can be more effective with less mana, more health and especially more attack speed.

2c
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2013 6:35am | Report
well i said it is situationally and focused on more armor . in fact in the game where i played it there were only 1 ap. and i could take randuin or warmog but its all about the enemy team. i just say that build worked for me in a game. ofc every game is different.
"It's gonna be legen… wait for it… dary!"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide