Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Quscy the Racing Deserter (My champion idea)

Creator: Meiyjhe May 3, 2013 6:58am
Would you like to see (the balanced version of) Quscy in the League of Legends? :D
BuckoBonzai
<Member>
BuckoBonzai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 11:35am | Report
I like the idea of a bumping go cart. this champions skill set AUTOMATICALLY makes him a tank. think about it. you have to get close to do damage, people can hop on presumeably during a rescue and you would have to survive the ensuing chase, O WAIT, your R is super powerful for escaping so pretty much you can send a tryndamere into 5 fully healthed enemies, have him go balls to the walls maybe with volibear also. and then swoop in, pick them up and R your way out of trouble. seems pretty OP if you ask me.

consider revising the hop on, maybe limit it to 1 champion for a short duration of time, because invulnerability honestly should not last so long

what happens if you try to teleport or flash while an ally has "hopped on"?
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2013 10:21am | Report
My other idea:

Wallgof the Leper Yordle

pic

General information
Wallgof is a yordle, with leper :D
The guy is sick as hell, and destroys his enemy with his dangerous disease. The guy is meant as an AD bruiser type champion, which could be possibly played top/jungle. Let's take a look at abilities :D

Abilities
P: Remedy
When an enemy get's below 10% of his health, Wallgof eats the enemy alive on the next auto attack, killing it instantly. This effect can apply only on one target every 10 seconds, and can be used on minions.

Q: Just a taste
Cooldown: 3 seconds
Mana cost: 30
<Skillshot> Licks all enemies within a cone, with his gigantic tongue. This attack 60/70/80/90/100 (+50% total AD) as physical damage. This effect has a 400 range. This ability applies a stack of smelly onto the enemy.

W: Smelly
<Passive> Each time Wallgof loses health, a bit of his skin falls off, releasing a gas. This gas slows enemies by 0,6/1,2/1,8/2,4/3% and deals 0,4% true damage to enemies within for each second and stacks 15 times. The gass is released as a cloud with a diameter of 400 and stays for 3 seconds.

E: Leprous stomp
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Mana cost: 50
<On next hit> Stomps an enemy with extreme force, dealing a total of (100/110/120/130/140% of total AD) + 2/4/6/8/10% of the enemies current health in physical damage and stunning the target for 2 seconds. After the enemy is hit, Wallgof loses a part of his body, granting himself a debuff, which increases with each lost part.
1 lost part (L-arm): -10% damage done
2 lost parts (R-arm): -20% attack speed (+1 lost part effect)
3 lost parts (L-leg): -15% movement speed (+1+2 lost part effect)
4 lost parts (R-leg): Wallgof will not be able to move or auto attack for 10 seconds but is still able to cast spells. After 10 seconds, he grows one part back. (+1 lost part effect)

Wallgof can regain 1 part by killing an enemy using auto attacks or by using Just a Taste.

R: Infection
Cooldown: 120/110/100 seconds
Mana cost: 100
<Target shot> Infects an enemy champion with leper, causing each type of damage against that enemy champion, to deal 30/60/90 (+20% bonus AD) physical damage for 30 seconds. If the target dies during this effect, all enemy champions within a range of 1000 get the Infection effect aswell for the full duration.

Lore
Wallgof used to be a traveling merchant, crossing all the edges of Valoran. He met great wizards, he met dangerous scientists, he met cunning ninja's, but thanks to a great skill of tongue, he always was able to talk himself out of dangerous situations. One day, on his travels, he found a beautiful flower in the middle of an empty field. Wallgof was curious, and smelled the flower, but the flower smelled awful and Wallgof quickly continued his travel. However, when Wallgof came to Bandle City, he found out that parts of his skin started to fall off. The parts were just minimal, so he thought, maybe this will get over in a few days. Eventually, bigger parts started to fall off, fingers and toes.

Wallgof knew that he was severely diseased and tried to find help as soon as possible. He went to the Yordle Academy of Science & Progress, in hope someone could help him. But this journey was nothing but a disappointment. Wallgof walked slowly in the night trough the city of piltover, where a bandit attacked him out of nowhere, Wallgof struggled with the fight, but eventually, he started biting on the attacker. Bite, by bite, by bite. Wallgof started feeling better, he felt cured, but just a few hours after it, he already felt himself falling apart. So he started killing his clients, eating him, one by one. Started killing random innocents, to stay as one part. Now, everyday, for the rest of his life, he is searching for his way to survival, day, by day, by day, forever.

That was all folks
If you have any remarks, I'd love to hear them :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2013 10:37am | Report
you wrote the name of this wallgof dude wrong, he is named mundo :P
edit: the card guy is also named mundo. seriously, learn to spell :D
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Alcasea
<Member>
Alcasea's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2013 10:59am | Report
leper dude is a bit OP like in a place where all enemy has less than 10% hp, and he has a ravenous hydra. 1 hit to a creep, boom PENTAKILL. although his E should have no mana cost since you have to last hit to get the part back and why not just increase the CD to 10 sec ?
+rep if i helped or if you just happen to like repping ^^
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2013 11:07am | Report
Alcasea wrote:

leper dude is a bit OP like in a place where all enemy has less than 10% hp, and he has a ravenous hydra. 1 hit to a creep, boom PENTAKILL. although his E should have no mana cost since you have to last hit to get the part back and why not just increase the CD to 10 sec ?

Edited passive description

And I think it is nice to give it a big *** mana cost, to make it a more skilled spell :D, but I will take a second look at it :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2013 3:04pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

P: Remedy
When an enemy get's below 10% of his health, Wallgof eats the enemy alive on the next auto attack, killing it instantly. This effect can apply only on one target every 10 seconds, and can be used on minions.

Looks like cho has some competition for best "om nom nom" in the leauge :3
Quoted:

Q: Just a taste
Cooldown: 3 seconds
Mana cost: 30
<Skillshot> Licks all enemies within a cone, with his gigantic tongue. This attack 60/70/80/90/100 (+50% total AD) as physical damage. This effect has a 300 range.

K, so how big is this cone gonna be? cause if it was small, just dealing straightup damage would be fine. But if he's licking people in a mordekaiser sized cone then I think itd look abit weird if his tongue just bolted out of his mouth and did't leave any side effects. Though I guess its balanced from a gameplay perspective ;)
(btw this reminded me of a scene from a certain cartoon involving "the hallway of licking". Yes it is as horrifying as it sounds)
Quoted:

W: Smelly
<Passive> Each time Wallgof loses health, a bit of his skin falls off, releasing a gas. This gas slows enemies by 0,6/1,2/1,8/2,4/3% and deals 0,4% true damage to enemies within for each second and stacks 15 times. The gass is released as a cloud with a diameter of 400 and stays for 3 seconds.

a little bit confused as to how the slow percentages work, but that aside it seems like a decent aoe skill. Kindoff discourages the enemy going all in on him at any given moment, considering the quarented damage they'd take.
Quoted:

E: Leprous stomp
Cooldown: 5 seconds
<On next hit> Stomps an enemy with extreme force, dealing a total of (100/110/120/130/140% of total AD) and stunning the target for 2 seconds. After the enemy is hit, Wallgof loses a part of his body, giving a debuff, which increases with each lost part.
1 lost part (L-arm): -15% damage done
2 lost parts (R-arm): -15% attack speed (+1 lost part effect)
3 lost parts (L-leg): -15% movement speed (+1+2 lost part effect)
4 lost parts (R-leg): Wallgof will not be able to move for 10 seconds but is still able to cast spells. After 10 seconds, he grows one part back.

Now this one kindof interests me. It seems to be a move geared towards team utility or bursting down low health opponents as opposed to a move for one on one duelling. This move could also be used to make him into a tanky, cc machine type champ if he hits 40% CDR with a frozen heart (or something along those lines). thing is though, this move would be a bad idea if you use it on a bruiser, as they'd just take the damage, back off for a second as they take a pot, then attack you while your missing whatever stat you sacrificed.
Quoted:

<Target shot> Infects an enemy champion with leper, causing each type of damage against that enemy champion, to deal 10/20/30/40/50 (+20% bonus AD) physical damage and the target is also affected by Grievous Wounds, reducing their healing taken by 50%. This effect has a duraction of 30 seconds.

Similarities with trundle, this guy has them.
Got mixed feelings on this, It is a pretty cool "Death Mark" esque ult which'll decomision all but the toughest enemies, but on the other hand Im not sure I agree with it lastting 30 seconds as that seems a bit long for this kindof effect to stick to a target, given that teamfights usually last only 20 seconds (or less).

Oh, and 5 stage ult is op :P
Edit: 30 second "duraction"
Alcasea
<Member>
Alcasea's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 5:05am | Report
i have an idea for lepper dudes ultimate. why not make it infectious ? for example

<Target shot> Infects an enemy champion with leper, causing each type of damage against that enemy champion, to deal 30/60/90 (+20% bonus AD) physical damage and also a champion who is infected can spread the disease to nearby allied champ within 250 range of the infected champion. the secondary effect would deal 10/20/30 (+10% bonus AD) and would last 15 secs. all affected targets are also affected by Grievous Wounds for the first 10 secs when the effect had begun and for the last 5 seconds before it ends,(half duration for the weaker infection), reducing their healing taken by 50%. This effect will only disappear if the target is healed to 100% of his health.

but the problem might be it is too long for a tool tip xD so what do you think banana dude ? also balanced the grievous wounds (30 seconds is too damn long XD)
+rep if i helped or if you just happen to like repping ^^
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 6:03am | Report
Hmm, interesting, I will change the ultimate when I get home :D

EDIT: Updated "Infection"
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 4:40am | Report

Bobby the Builder

Either this

or this

General information
So, this guy builds stuff. I dont care what role he will fulfill, but I thought it would be awesome if we got a guy who makes new structures in the league. Oh, and of course very important, he is a yordle :P.
So lets look at his abilities:

Abilities
Passive: Handyman
Each time Bobby walks in range of an allied structure, the structure will get a buff that reduces it's damage taken by 30% for 2 attacks. This effect cannot stack and a structure may only get this buff once every 60 seconds.

Q-spell: Tower
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Bobby builds a tower, granting vision and low damaging attacks. Vision goes over walls and has a range of 800. The tower is visible at all times, both for ally as for the enemy (only the tower itself, the vision range of the tower is not shared!). The damage remains at a range of 700 and will deal 4/8/12/16/20 (+10% AP) physical damage with an attack speed of 1 attack per second. The tower will only deal damage to enemy champions. When a tower is within 800 range with an other tower created by Bobby, the damage done is reduced by 40%, this debuff stacks per tower within range of an other tower. There can be a maximum of 5 towers placed.
The tower has a total health of 100 + 20*lvl and 50 armor + MR.

W-spell: Build that wall
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Bobby builds a wall with a width of 400/500/600/700/800. This wall will grant no vision and will deal no damage. Instead, it will only block the enemies path. The health of this wall is the double of a normal structure created by Bobby. The wall remains for 2 minutes or until destroyed.
The wall has a total health of 100/120/140/160/180 + 10*lvl (+80% AP) and 75 armor + MR.

E-spell: Dynamite
Cooldown: 2 seconds
Bobby throws a dynamite at a targeted location with a diameter of 300. Dynamite will deal 70/90/110/130/150 (+30% AP) magical damage to enemies. If Bobby throws the dynamite to his own created structures, they get destroyed, and the structure that is destroyed can be rebuilt instantly, refreshing the cooldown of the fitting structure.
If Dynamite is used again within 10 seconds, the mana cost is increased by 50. This effect stacks 5 times

R-spell: Fortify
Cooldown: 150/140/130 seconds
Mana cost: 100/150/200
When activated, all allied structures will be applied with Handyman. All structural attack speed is increased by 50%/70%/90%. This effect lasts for 6/8/10 seconds.

Lore
Something about the fact that he is the fastest builder in the world and it was proven that they were effective in combat. blablabla

That was all folks :D
If you have anything you wish to share, please do, I'd love to hear your opinion :D
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 10:15am | Report
Seems pretty unbalanced.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide