Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Quscy the Racing Deserter (My champion idea)

Creator: Meiyjhe May 3, 2013 6:58am
1 2 3 4
Would you like to see (the balanced version of) Quscy in the League of Legends? :D
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 3:33am | Report
K guise, new champ concept. And suprise suprise, IT ISNT A YORDLE! :O
I know, I blew my own mind as well.

Valnok the Glade's Guardian

General information
Valnok is a melee AD tank monster which I believe have some interesting mechanics :3

Abilities
Passive: Massive
Valnok is too heavy to get moved by force:
All knockups and knockbacks stun Valnok for 1 second instead of knocking.
All fears stun Valnok for the same duration instead.
All pulls stun Valnok for 2 seconds instead of pulling.

Q: Back off pal
CD: 8 seconds
Mana: 50
Targeted: Valnok stomps a target and knocks it back for 100 range. If this is an enemy, it deals 50/90/130/170/210 (+120% total AD)(+50% AP)(-bonus MS) physicaldamage (the reduced damage done based on MS, is due to the fact that Valnok is too heavy to both walk around fast and stomping an enemy with full force). If this is an ally, the knockback range is increased to 200. Monsters are also considered enemies, but are not affected by the knockback effect. This spell applies on hit effects as well and can be casted from a 200 range.

W: Fierce Force
CD: 20 seconds
Mana: 100
Targeted: Valnok shoots an inner spirit of force towards an enemy, stunning it for 1,5 seconds and dealing 50/100/150/200/250 (+50% bonus AD) physical damage. The cooldown of this spell is reduced by 0,5 (+0,1% AP) second each time Valnok deals damage or gets damaged. The CD reduction effect based on Valnok dealing damage can only occur once every second. The CD reduction effect based on Valnok gaining damage can occur at all times.

E: Balanced Protection
CD: 15 seconds
Mana: 80
Activation: The next 1/2/3/4/5 (+1% AP) single target attacks that are directed at anyone of your team (including yourself and minions) are directed at Valnok instead. These attacks are reduced to 50% of the damage it would normally deal. Each attacks done will grant Valnok a buff for 5 seconds that stacks based on the damage gain.
Re-activation: While the buff remains active, reactivation is possible. The reactivation releases 35/40/45/50/55% (+45% AP) of the damage collected with the stacks as magic damage. This effect is within an area with a diameter of 1000 range.

R: Call of the Glade
CD: 150/130/110 seconds
Mana: 100
Activation: Valnok calls his allies from the glade, summoning hundreds of fae spirits, surrounding the area with a wall of spirits. Within this area, each second random enemy champion gets silenced for 1 second and dealt for 80/120/160 (+15% AP) magic damage. The spirits remain for 4/5/6 seconds. The area has a diameter of 1400 range

Lore
It happends often than you think that yordles get lost during their travels. One time, there was a caravan of yordles traveling north for trades. However, nature decided to become a threat, where wild animals attacked the caravan, making them flee to the woods, the glade. There, Valnok waited. All yordles of the caravan pooped their pants while Valnok just stood there, gently waiting. The fierce animals chased the yordles, where Valnok scared them away by using force. The yordles were very thankful indeed, however, they had no idea how to get out of the Glade, neither did Valnok, he never had a reason to leave after all. The yordles stayed trapped there for years, until they decided to stay. Valnok helped them every day to survive in the Glade, helped them to get rid of any form of danger. Eventually the yordles started praying to Valnok like it is some kind of god.

Soon enough, word from the North came to bandle city that the caravan never arrived. Bandle City's best soldiers were sent to look for where the yordles could be hiding. After a long search, the soldiers found the lost caravan and brought the remaining merchants back to their homes. The merchants didn't want to leave, they wanted to stay with Valnok. The soldiers knew that leaving the yordles there wasn't an option, thus they brought Valnok with them as well. Valnok was brought to Bandle City, where the caravan told amazing stories about what Valnok did, everyone was amazed. But there was no room for Valnok in Bandle City, it was still a giant monster after all. Thus the League of Legends made a deal with Valnok and the politics in Bandle City, bringing Valnok to the summoners rift, where he can protect the yordles once again. Valnok didn't mind, he enjoyed protecting after all.

"So fierce, so friendly. The best friend a yordle can have" - Teemo

Discussion
I thought this would be badass. The passive would be kind of interesting to have in action I believe, without forming any imbalances. The allied knockbacks can perform really awesome engages and escapes for your team. I didn't really want him to be heavy on movement, but also not completely useless, therefore I thought that W would be a great solution for that. E is to give him that tank element. The ult should also allow interesting plays, without having people just flash out easily, due to the random silences.

Thats all folks :3
Any shizzle ma giggle? Post down below :3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 4:22am | Report
Hmmmm, Not sure about the negative scaling on the Q for movespeed. Its a little restrictive on builds, and also doesn't really make sense unless his stomp has no cast time, which isn't clarified.

You probably mean for him to be a support, what with the whole "protecting" thing going on (in which case he looks decent). But just in case you meant otherwise:
If its top, I guess he'd work just like malphite, slower and with less wave clear, but better team utility.
He'd be decent in jungle, IF he could build some Movespeed, otherwise his ganks will be huge commitments for him (though I will say that a succesful gank would be devastating).

From his AD scalings I suppose a Renekton-esque build would work best. That being 1 / 2 heavy damage item(s), with the rest being tanky.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 4:35am | Report

Hmmmm, Not sure about the negative scaling on the Q for movespeed. Its a little restrictive on builds, and also doesn't really make sense unless his stomp has no cast time, which isn't clarified.

You probably mean for him to be a support, what with the whole "protecting" thing going on (in which case he looks decent). But just in case you meant otherwise:
If its top, I guess he'd work just like malphite, slower and with less wave clear, but better team utility.
He'd be decent in jungle, IF he could build some Movespeed, otherwise his ganks will be huge commitments for him (though I will say that a succesful gank would be devastating).

From his AD scalings I suppose a Renekton-esque build would work best. That being 1 / 2 heavy damage item(s), with the rest being tanky.

@Cast time; If it isnt mentioned, you can assume that there isn't a casting time :3. At first I wanted to reward him for building less MS instead of punishing him for building MS, but I am not sure how yet :P

@role; It was originally meant to be a toplaner, but I can understand (due to his W) that someone would want to play him jungle :3. Support can also be interesting, anyway I'll change Q so that it doesn't knockback monsters (god that would be annoying in the jungle)

@Build; Aye, although I also tried to allow an AP variant (I just love variants <3). Now I think about it, Ill fix things again :3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 5:42am | Report
Is it normal that when I saw "applies on-hit effects" I thought to myself: "LICH BANE BUILD!!! MUST, BUILD, LIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" ?
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 5:49am | Report

Is it ok that when I saw "applies on-hit effects" I thought to myself: "LICH BANE BUILD!!! MUST, BUILD, LIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" ?

No, prepare for death penalty! >:O
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

aDaptor
<Member>
aDaptor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 6:39am | Report
Too much cc, not poss to escape lol

And what if my ally is trolling so hard he knocks me into enemy turret at level 1`?
Did I help you out? Feel free to +rep me!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2013 6:45am | Report
aDaptor wrote:

Too much cc, not poss to escape lol

And what if my ally is trolling so hard he knocks me into enemy turret at level 1`?

Lel, I just realised that all of his spells are CC, sec Ill make it less bad.

@troll; Then he is fcking hilarious :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
97BligenN
<Member>
97BligenN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 27, 2013 1:33am | Report
About wallgof's w... Maybe it should be activated only when he takes damage above x% of his current health? Also the slow is very weak o.O

EDIT: If Valnok came out I would start jungling lol...
97BligenN
<Member>
97BligenN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2013 1:44am | Report
I got an idea for Quscy's auto attack... he throws bananas o.o
Isolanporzellator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 2:56pm | Report
The Racing Car guy: Rescue your ADC out of some deep sh*t just to flash + rocket charge right into the enemy base turret before he can get out.

The Builder guy: Wait for your jungler to be in the Wraith Camp and wall him off ( I assume allies can't damage allied things), refreshing the wall every minute and aggro Wraiths with your Grenade until he dies or uses flash.

The Beef guy: Play support, kick your ADC away whenever he wants to cs. Steal his cs while he is coming back. In teamfights, kick your tanks away (or your ADC to the front) so your ADC can prove that he is a man and not some fragile lady hiding behind her team (unless its Ezreal). Btw. a distance of 100 is close to nothing, make it like Headbutt so your ADC does actually care.

Well, seems pretty troll, albeit funny indeed^^.
Feel free to have a look at one of my champion Guides:

Or have a short look at my champion ideas.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide