Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Rune help

Creator: Calibern September 27, 2011 5:20pm
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 5:20pm | Report
On Xin:
1) would AD quints be better than health quints?
2) would Ad marks be better than attack speed marks?
3) flat armor versus armor per level

I'm working on a Xin guide, and not sure which runes would be best. (I know ArP is best, but after that then what?). Thanks in advance.
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 5:47pm | Report
Quick question. Jungle or lane?
1)I don't think it matters other than clear time really. And even then, only by a few seconds. Lane though, HP quints every time.
2)Jungle: IDK really. I've been having success with 3 ArP+ 6 AD marks but, w/e works really.
3)Jungle: Flat armor. Lane: Still probably flat.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 2:27am | Report
Calibern wrote:

On Xin:
1) would AD quints be better than health quints?
2) would Ad marks be better than attack speed marks?
3) flat armor versus armor per level

I'm working on a Xin guide, and not sure which runes would be best. (I know ArP is best, but after that then what?). Thanks in advance.

ArP isn't always best... --.--

1) AD in jungle. HP, HP5 or ArP in lane.
2) AS or ArP in jungle. ArP in lane too, I think.
3) Flat armor.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 4:08am | Report
Oh this is for lane Xin, and thanks for feedback.
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 4:54pm | Report
with his passive, i'd recommend as marks, as they really depend on the champ. as to quints, if you start with a doran's, i'd go for armor pen. and flat armor is the standard, since you already get/level armor and not magic. general which help that is an incredible resource fyi. it disagrees sometimes with what you'd expect, but it's the pure LoL math right there...
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 4:58pm | Report
mastajdog wrote:

with his passive, i'd recommend as marks, as they really depend on the champ. as to quints, if you start with a doran's, i'd go for armor pen. and flat armor is the standard, since you already get/level armor and not magic. general which help that is an incredible resource fyi. it disagrees sometimes with what you'd expect, but it's the pure LoL math right there...

hahaha Searz already posted in this thread.

My own Opinion:

Pretty flexible, but I wonder myself if Armor Quints, arpen marks and then something like as or mregen seals (or hp/lvl) would be ok?

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 3:17am | Report
Would that be for jungling?
I don't think that is a good idea.
I think it would be better to run offensive quints and armor seals for better jungle speed.

For laning: it's good if you know you'll be receiving mostly physical damage, but unless you know it won't be good.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide