Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Season 2 Masteries

Creator: Bryun November 12, 2011 12:22am
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2011 10:59am | Report
He counts honor guard as useless and thinks, that he has to skill it to get to T6.^^

Jax got RIPed by the way. 2 heavy nerfs in a row.
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2011 11:05am | Report
From looking at them for a couple minutes. Awareness is quite low. Could possibly hurt junglers and their mastery path. 15% CD on summoners remains, and it stays as the best 21st point in all the masteries, so it'll probably still be the most common.

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2011 11:26am | Report
EvilDice wrote:

From looking at them for a couple minutes. Awareness is quite low. Could possibly hurt junglers and their mastery path. 15% CD on summoners remains, and it stays as the best 21st point in all the masteries, so it'll probably still be the most common.

Yes, but at the same time, 21/0/9 was made less favorable for junglers, we will probably see more 15/0/15's.
Tri lane for life.
Vort
<Member>
Vort's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2011 12:12pm | Report
So first off, sucks to be jax, but udyr's going to be just fine and dandy with these changes. Actually, Jax won't be doing too terribly with them either. Secondly, for all of you who say Juggernaut isn't that great... go sell your berserker's greaves. right now. buy yourself a pair of mercury's treads. See how much better you're doing now? yeah, now take that cc reduction and stack another 10% reduction of the base cc time on it. Imo, for most bruisers, almost all tanks, and potentially even a few casters, Juggernaut is the most powerful mastery in the entire tree.

Holy Toledo, Batman, It's Cho'Gath!
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2011 12:44pm | Report
THAT nerf hits Jax WAY more than HTGB ever could. (Cant symphatize with those guys who went all QQ after HTGB)

Searz wrote:

4 points? O.o
It's 1 point for 3% HP and 10% CC reduction.

They might be equal, but the defense mastery is certainly not weaker than the offense mastery in any case.

I may be wrong there, but looking at the syntax of Juggernauts description you wont get 10% "CC".

"..reduces the duration of *incoming diables*."
Meaning: Duration of stuns/roots etc. NOT silences/slows imo are reduced by 10% BEFORE Tenacity is applied.

ofc without Tenacity its practically the same duration reduce.

Edit: Skip the first part. Just noticed the Cleanse buff on Summoner's Resolve. CC = Disable.
Vort
<Member>
Vort's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2011 9:06pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

Edit: Skip the first part. Just noticed the Cleanse buff on Summoner's Resolve. CC = Disable.

^ ^

Holy Toledo, Batman, It's Cho'Gath!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 8:17am | Report
EvilDice wrote:

They're buffing the EXP you get from jungle monsters.
By 5% exactly, it seems.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 9:57am | Report
Pwnzor1130 wrote:

The XP in the jungle is getting tweaked so that you will be the same level without awareness as you are now with the current one.

Searz wrote:

AAAAWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEE

Jungle Fiddle will now be the fastest jungler due to having the increased XP from the utility tree. CAWCAWCAWCAW...
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 10:47am | Report

Jungle Fiddle will now be the fastest jungler due to having the increased XP from the utility tree. CAWCAWCAWCAW...

How will getting more EXP affect his overall jungle speed? From my perspective the bonus EXP means that he'll level SLIGHTLY faster....His clear time will still be mediocre at best. Well depending on the jungle changes I mean. He'll still be a bit slower than most, or he was slow last I checked.
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 11:25am | Report
The faster you level the quicker you get better skills. If you are the first player to level 6 you can drop a CAWCAWCAW gank out when NO ONE expects it.

And since he is the only jungler who utilities a full utility tree it will speed up his jungler. While it may not make him the fastest it would not surprise me if it doesn't end having a nice affect on Fiddle's jungle and speed. Hmmmm maybe I should start doing jungle fiddle... 0/9/21 or 8/1/21 with the new masteries...
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide