Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Season 2 Masteries

Creator: Bryun November 12, 2011 12:22am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 11:35am | Report
You'll be gaining level at roughly the same speeds you do now with Awareness . Meaning if as Fiddle right now you do Wolves->Wraiths->Blue->Double Golem you'll get to level 2 once you smite the blue wraith. Just like every other jungler who takes the Awareness talent in it's current tier.

There really is a minimal amount of difference in terms of actual clear time. Or that's what my math tells me....
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 6:05pm | Report
Despite jungle exp getting changed, I still think the exp mastery will be useful for jungling, so I still think at least 15 points in utility will need to be spent.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Vort
<Member>
Vort's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 9:21am | Report
Seeing as how the offensive tree now provides a ton of bonuses to AP heavy champions, I'd be willing to bet that the fastest Fiddlesticks jungle to level 6 involves a 21/0/9 setup. You'll still get the 20% longer buffs, and the mana/mana regen (or 2% movespeed if that's your thing), but you'll get a huge boost to your AP and overall damage output.

You could jungle 16+ in utility I suppose, but you'll lose 5% in ability power, and 6% damage to targets under 4% health, which, if you smite first, will be the majority of the time you're fighting blue and red buffs. (careful on counter jungles though).

Then again, you could trade another 1.5% of your damage for 6% CDR from the utility tree. Might be worth it early game.

Holy Toledo, Batman, It's Cho'Gath!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 9:52am | Report
15/15/0 Jungling Nasus.

Works faster and better than the old, forced, 21/0/9 Masteries.
True love is found only in yourself.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 10:04am | Report
Trojan995 wrote:

Despite jungle exp getting changed, I still think the exp mastery will be useful for jungling, so I still think at least 15 points in utility will need to be spent.

*Facepalm
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 10:11am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

15/15/0 Jungling Nasus.

Works faster and better than the old, forced, 21/0/9 Masteries.

This makes me happy. Cant wait to try it ^_^
Credit goes to JEFFY40HANDS for this godly imposing Viktor
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 10:26am | Report
Generally speaking mixtures of offense and defense will most likely be your best option on junglers.

EXP should be sweet for a lot of lane champs
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 10:36am | Report
Master Yi: 21/9/0^^.

Bladed Armor in combination with that damage will give you the best jungle time ever.

Well, but you could also want to go into utility for movement speed at pre 6 ganks. And increased buff duration. It is now 20%, even more than before.

Well...

Defense Tree:(you could also swap out magicresist for lifereg. Well, personal choise)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 10:56am | Report
Why is everyone forgetting the 20% longer buff duration from 9 utility?..
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 11:05am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Master Yi: 21/9/0^^.

Bladed Armor in combination with that damage will give you the best jungle time ever.

Well, but you could also want to go into utility for movement speed at pre 6 ganks. And increased buff duration. It is now 20%, even more than before.

Well...

Defense Tree:(you could also swap out magicresist for lifereg. Well, personal choise)

Read again xD.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide