Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Singed and Spell Vamp

Creator: DillButt64 November 7, 2012 11:50am
Madreds
<Member>
Madreds's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2012 2:30am | Report
Yes, i think Spellvamp is good, but if you don't have a good mid laner who also benefits greatly from spellvamp someone like Diana or Ryze you shouldn't upgrade it to Will of the Ancients due to it being so expensive when you need get tankyness like Calatyst for RoA or Glacial Shroud what would go to Frozen Heart
thanks to The_Nameless_bard for the signature.
Adovid
<Member>
Adovid's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 12:51am | Report
Jungle Singed uses spell vamp.
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Keltocdragon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 3:36am | Report
1/3 of the spell vamp works on poison trail since its AoE you would honestly be better of building a warmog's you would heal more anyways, thou Liamdry's is just op on Singed especially with Rayla's and a Rabbadon. Then building some spell amp might be worthwhile.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 12:56pm | Report
Warmog's Armor on Singed? And btw, Singed has also Fling with a 1.0 AP ratio. Also, 1/3 isn't bad if you poisoned all of the enemy team.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 6:35pm | Report

1/3 of the spell vamp works on poison trail since its AoE you would honestly be better of building a warmog's you would heal more anyways, thou Liamdry's is just op on Singed especially with Rayla's and a Rabbadon. Then building some spell amp might be worthwhile.

1/3 * 6 when clearing a minion wave and 1/3 * 1-5 in a teamfight.
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 6:24pm | Report
1/3(20)=6.6

6.6 spell vamp ratio with a full build of say rabbdon's Rayle's Liandry's Void Staff Merc Treads and of course will of the Ancients gives you 572 Ap not including Rune's or Masteries.

This ap gives posion trail 171 extra damge plus the standard 70 giveing 251.

251*6.6=38 38 hp is what you revcover if your deal full damge to one target wiht posion trail.

38*5=190 hp per 5 targets that take full damage.

Spell vamp + poison trail minor healing at best.

Fling with the same build does 300+572=872

872/20=174

Conclusion unless you stomping hard or can stack your spell vamp your better off being tankier
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2012 9:40am | Report
It deals damage per second...that's 38 hp PER SECOND on one target and 190 hp PER SECOND on five.

You also ignore that it's guaranteed to hit for at least 3 seconds when applied.

Conclusion your figures are inaccurate and misleading. Don't waste 30 minutes mathcrafting things if you're going to ignore basic skill mechanics.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2012 10:11am | Report
please dont make this like the trynd thread
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2012 1:28am | Report
Liandry's dosen't proc spell vamp since its item damage and not skill damage.......derp
insult math skills that don't need to be used. That took me about 5 minutes to reference the numbers xD

I didn't calculate magic resist, nor the random *** damage from liandry's since its hp based the multiply then divided is too much work for me xD......but anyways if your stomping go for it if not.......well don't build silly stuff anyways xD

What mean Dill?? You don't wanna downvote my awesome new singed guide? Thats totally gonna pwn everygame no matter what!!!!!!!!!Serously go vote I needs notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you fixing to go downvote.................their is no guide to down vote.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2012 2:38am | Report
im tempted to ask a mod to lock this thread i want to see what else keltoc is gonna say...keltoc please tell me more about the guides you want to make and how you are now an expert on singed
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide