This thread is locked
PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.
How the F does Maokai counter Soraka? O.o
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Searz wrote:
How the F does Maokai counter Soraka? O.o
Level 6 burst from landing all skills, assuming ~80 AP, he does about 1800 damage with skilling like this 1/1/3/1
That damage only gets higher as the game goes on.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
But... Soraka's E has longer range.. She can just silence him beforehand, lol.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
RedBird27 wrote:
Soraka is best :D
All hail our Necromancer Lord, RedBird.
Necromancy is looked down upon, you know?...
|


Bummin around the forums, I saw that Maokai is a really hard counter to Soraka as at level 6, he does more damage than she has HP. Other than him, is there any other counter?