Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Stacking manamune or archangels

Creator: begthemoney June 17, 2011 10:22pm
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 1:31am | Report
Manamune's AD is unique. It doesn't stack.
Archangel does stack, but it's never good to get more than 3, even on Karthus. Stacking is often a bad idea. Stick to one.

Manamune on Oriana? **** NO.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 2:17am | Report
the ad is unique on manamune? well **** why, whos stacking manamunes and being op?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 2:19am | Report
Tryndamere obviously. I'm actually no sure who would stack Manamune to be OP...
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 3:00am | Report
i guess.. just like how we'll never really see any funny ap builds because no new champion comes out with a good ratio unless they're supposed to be played ap.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 7:23am | Report
ikr? poor AP Yi and Tryndamere are all by themselves....although I did see an AP Noc once...he was scary 0.0
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 8:01am | Report
how so? he only has a 50% ratio.

the last champion to have that one useless ratio that was at 100% was irelia... now that was a scary *****.
begthemoney
<Member>
begthemoney's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 10:06am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Stacking Archangel's is fine. Stacking Manamune on the other hand, is pointless.
Also, the 1000 bonus mana, is unique meaning you can't get 6000 mana just by having 6 Archangel's or Manamune.

Ok I didnt realize the Manamune was unique but i only counted the bonus once
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 10:09am | Report
caucheka wrote:

how so? he only has a 50% ratio.

the last champion to have that one useless ratio that was at 100% was irelia... now that was a scary *****.

idk he had a basic AP build + a Lichbane...
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 11:11am | Report
actually I was wondering about this the other day. manamune is a pretty ****py item overall. It's just a necessary evil for some AD champs with a ****py mana pool. But with Archangel's staff, although completely impractical in a real game you could build each archangel's staff one at a time, where you build a tear, then max out its mana, then build a staff, then build a tear, max out its mana and repeat. Does anyone know if the mana boost from tear is unique from the mana boost of the staff? It'd be an interesting experiment. But ultimately, five maxed out Archangel staffs and a rabbadon's gets you at least 1350 AP, and that's higher that typical veigar levels. Of course building like this gets you absolutely no durability or movement speed, so you're better off as a character with a global ult like ashe or karthus and spam your ult from base whenever you can.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 11:14am | Report
The mana boost is unique. That means that having a maxed tear, Manamune and AA staff will not give you anymore than the 1K bonus mana from 1 of them. But having all 3 will help you max the bonus out faster.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide