Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

That Jungle Champion...

Creator: galaticmy May 27, 2012 10:35pm
1 2 3 4 5
galaticmy
<Member>
galaticmy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 10:35pm | Report
I've played around with quite a few jungle champions, but my preferred match is Cho...I mean past lvl 6 I can clear jungle so fast..any opinions on your favorite? Shaco might be the fastest, but not necessarily the best.
L1LShadow
<Member>
L1LShadow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 11:29pm | Report
Shyvana is probably the fastest jungler unless Master Yi gets some lucky alpha strikes. The great thing about Shyvana is that despite having no CC, she does not need it because she can resist any damage given to her while dishing out 10x more damage back.

Udyr can clears monsters pretty quickly at low levels and spends way less time as he levels up and he has no cooldowns like Cho does.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 12:16am | Report
Did you forget Dr. Mundo?

Oh, and my favourites are Skarner, Pantheon, and Galio (yes, it works rather well actually).
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 3:39am | Report
Lee Sin and Skarner

Amumu is pretty good too.
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
Senac
<Member>
Senac's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 4:13am | Report
Udyr is great. Especially when playing against bad people. They overextend and let Udyr get in from behind.
Boom dead.
CantaGallo
<Member>
CantaGallo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 6:12am | Report
i've found that Xin Zhao is a pretty safe&fast jungler at my level .... but i'm not a pro (lvl 24) and i'm still studying on jungler's role...
Thanks to Lacorpse for sig
check out my crazy guide
hybrid taric solo top

Put a gem in to their face and hit them hard

galaticmy
<Member>
galaticmy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 6:43am | Report
Can someone explain a jungle Galio? I guess I don't understand how he could be a useful jungler
Opaque_Shadow
<Member>
Opaque_Shadow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 8:11pm | Report
Jarvan IV is a great jungler.

Dr. Mundo has the fastest clear time though.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 10:10pm | Report
galaticmy wrote:

Can someone explain a jungle Galio? I guess I don't understand how he could be a useful jungler

-Well, I have armor seals with 9/14/7, starting with armor and health potions.
-I get Q first and get leash on blue. You level up and put one in W for shield. The rest of your jungle is pretty easy.
-His ganks are obviously not the best pre-6, but he has the ranged slows, one pairing as a movement speed buff. Together, they are a sufficient burst.
-At level 6, just like many well-known junglers (Skarner, Warwick, Lee Sin, etc.), his Flash + Ult is un-freaking-stoppable.

He is also a champion that can afford to go with less farm and still be extremely effective. In essence, he also works as a roamer, just not quite as effective as Alistar.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 8:03am | Report
Definitely Cho'Gath or Amumu
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide