Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

That Jungle Champion...

Creator: galaticmy May 27, 2012 10:35pm
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 2:39pm | Report
Lee Sin or Nocturne are my favorite junglers.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 3:50pm | Report
I'm gaining a lot more respect for Nocturne. Lately I have been on teams with people that actually don't suck with him. He was once very pitiful in my eyes. It was just the people. :P
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Snuggi
<Member>
Snuggi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 2:07am | Report
Tryyyynd! Tryndamere is my favorite champion, his susstainabilty is good, he's good at ganking as soon as you get your Mocking Shout.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 3:54pm | Report
Snuggi wrote:

Tryyyynd! Tryndamere is my favorite champion, his susstainabilty is good, he's good at ganking as soon as you get your Mocking Shout.

Meh, too much is spent on helping him survive the jungle, so his early ganks aren't scary.

Yorick Is a scary ganker. He can come from anywhere and his ghouls soak turret damage for him. Nocturne is still the top jungler because a good Noct can easily dispatch an overextender or unbalance a small skirmish once he reaches level 6.

As for the mentioning of Xin Zhao, he is an ok jungler, not too competitive in my eyes. Late game usually falls unless he was able to snowball madly early game (and even then, he will always be ultra vulnerable to CC)
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 11:18am | Report
Everybody is vulnerable to CC, with the exception of Olaf.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 12:54pm | Report
Maokai if you want to kill laners.

Shyvana if you want to kill monsters.

Dr. Mundo if you want to kill some of both.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 7:12pm | Report
animorte wrote:

Everybody is vulnerable to CC, with the exception of Olaf.

Yeah, but compare a Nocturne and a Xin Zhao ganking a Xerath mid: Xin enters with E, tries to deal tripple Q knock but Xerath has the chance to Stun him with E + Q. Nocturne can come out of Narnia, use the spellshield to ignore Xerath's stun, and profit with fear.

So, rephrasing, I meant that Xin Zhao can be more easily stopped by single/multiple target CC during ganks than other junglers, and this usually becomes worse once teamfights ensue
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 3:55am | Report
True. I love that spell shield.

RDCKraken
<Member>
RDCKraken's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 12:49pm | Report
My favorit junglers are:

Lee sin & Warwick. But i agree that udyr is one of the best aswell.
Razormaul
<Member>
Razormaul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 6:38am | Report
Maokai and Nautilus are the most fun
Looking for guides for junglers? Check out my guides for, Alistar, Nautilus and Maokai.
Please vote and comment. Thank you!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide