Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The smiting S5 support

Creator: NicknameMy November 8, 2014 10:14am
1 2 3 4
Joltfox
<Member>
Joltfox's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2014 2:55pm | Report
@Joxuu I just played as a tresh without the need for summoners , I legit never used them once
(Maybe its because its Silver division)
I've done it quite a few times actually ... if you can read your enemy's movement ( was way to obvious actually ) you don't need anything , just a good hook and a good followup from your adc and its basicly kill secure
And juggernaut gives you 500hp , 10cdr and 35% tenacity ... base stats won't be beneficial ?
I walk right up to morganas stun and not a single cup of care was filled and together with targons embrace , frozen heart michaels crucible and aegis of the legion with mobas your da tank :3

and what am I trying to do , I'm trying to argue with a diamond thresh player xD GG
But i'm convinced it can become part of the meta , not game changing one or metachanging one but I firmly believe it can viable , we just need to figure out how , thats all :3
My life for Aiur
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2014 3:17pm | Report
Joltfox wrote:
@Joxuu I just played as a tresh without the need for summoners , I legit never used them once
(Maybe its because its Silver division)

^Yes, that's why, but that doesn't mean anything and I can assure you, you will need summoner spells vs good(better) players.

Joltfox wrote:

And juggernaut gives you 500hp , 10cdr and 35% tenacity ... base stats won't be beneficial ?

You don't get all those goodies until you sink 2250g into your jungling item and it takes you 750g before you can even use Smite on the enemy champions by which time, your lane will probably be lost vs competent players.

Joltfox wrote:

and what am I trying to do , I'm trying to argue with a diamond thresh player xD GG
But i'm convinced it can become part of the meta , not game changing one or metachanging one but I firmly believe it can viable , we just need to figure out how , thats all :3

Anything and everything is viable in solo q, it doesn't mean it's good.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2014 3:21pm | Report
If you win your games with that mindset you should have some nice reflexes/reaction time to make up for it, but if you climb up you'll either change rather fast or hit a brick wall.

It's simple, really:

By picking Smite you weaken yourself not only early but overall in order to get a Quirk that helps you secure creeps camps in a later phase.

Problem: Early is the main part of the game, you screw that up, you'll be at huge disadvantage, so why go for this deliberately? You will gain a pseudo advantage late while being at a sure disadvantage right from the get-go.

And "Becoming part of the meta" means BEING the meta. If it isn't good enough to become the top it's not part of the meta.
So yeah, that idea might be a nice funsie for playing in normal but except for ****ing up your team's ranked match it won't do you any good there.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide