Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

third champion idea by caucheka.

Creator: caucheka December 29, 2010 2:09pm
1 2 3 4
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2011 3:32pm | Report
Footyballs wrote:

So his ultimate fears for 2 seconds on a 12 second CD? For some reason I don't think that's fair.. An AOE fear ulti w/ 12 sec CD...

the cooldown doesn't start until he deactivates the ult, and unless you deactivate the ult a second after you cast it then i don't really see a problem. in fact if you do it that way you aren't using it to its potential.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Footyballs
<Member>
Footyballs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2011 3:56pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

the cooldown doesn't start until he deactivates the ult, and unless you deactivate the ult a second after you cast it then i don't really see a problem. in fact if you do it that way you aren't using it to its potential.

Ahk, fair enough. The toggle effect just completely bypassed me. Keep making these 'champion ideas', they're fun for me to read at work. :)
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2011 4:01pm | Report
nice. just don't slack off too much.

as i said theres still at least one more, a support, so that i have a team of 5.

whenever i get a good idea, kinda hard thinking of a support monster thing. not as easy as a monster that will destroy you ;)
Footyballs
<Member>
Footyballs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2011 4:09pm | Report
Haha yeah, it would be hard to think up support champs because when you imagine champs (well in my case at least) you just imagine cool thing to blow people up with. Maybe something to do with transferring their own life to a friendly champ or giving them the ability to move through terrain. IDK, just off the top of my head.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2011 10:42pm | Report
well i will take this into consideration. and it will definitely be out by next week.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide