Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Thoughts on On-Hit Effect Type Builds

Creator: UltimateHavok April 25, 2012 8:04pm
1 2
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2012 9:52pm | Report
On-hit items need to have more utility than just an extra little bit of damage each hit, especially considering that it is a flat amount, easily decreased by MR. Therefore each on-hit item definitely has its uses, just not all together and not all on the same champions.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Shuk Truk Nahunt
<Member>
Shuk Truk Nahunt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 6:34am | Report
I build some on-hit items with Warwick but just for utility.
Frozen Mallet is my favorite one, after build Phage i give red buff to the team´s ranged carry. Usually i build Malady or Black Cleaver to debuff and help the carries to be more effective. And always get Wit's End if we are being owned by mid game.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 7:45am | Report
What is with you people and Malady?

I'm tired of explaining how ****ty it is.
MasterShorty
<Member>
MasterShorty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 7:49am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

What is with you people and Malady?

I'm tired of explaining how ****ty it is.

because with teemo it is super awesome.

currently the best item combo in game is Phage+Wits End. So yes, on hit is *very* viable.

Of course, building full on hit is not optimal on every champion. Bruisers scale very well with Wits End and Frozen Mallet. The only champion that I can think of that does really well with a full on hit build is Teemo. Some people build Hecarim with full on hit...but those people are just lame...and not awesome.
JUNGLE AMUMU BAYBAY!!!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 10:03am | Report
Malady should get some buffs.^^

Here is my Malady rework. It would now cost more, but be way more effective

Recipe: Recurve Bow (1050) + Blasting Wand (860) + 690

Cost: 2600

Effect: + 50 AP, + 50% AS

Unique Passive: Your basic attacks deal 40 bonus magic damage and reduce magic resistance by 10 for 5 seconds (maximum 4 stacks).

It could be maybe already OP, but it is this way at least a very viable on-hit item.

And a buff to this makes Madred's Bloodrazor also more viable. But I would still reduce it's combine cost by 300 and increase the armor to 40.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide