Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trinity Force on Kha'Zix

Creator: FantasySniper March 12, 2014 12:16pm
1 2
FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2014 12:16pm | Report
How does Trinity Force fare on him? I can't seem to find info on which of his abilities activate the Spellblade passive, but he'll always fit some AAs into his damage output, and at least be able to take advantage of every stat.
If you want to help me, teach me.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2014 4:22pm | Report
none of his abilities proc the Spallblade passive because none of them apply onhit effects

Q has a low enough cooldown to use the sheen proc but if the person isnt dead in 1-2 Q's then youre probably screwed anyways

also you have to decide which item youre going to give up for triforce, my build for jungle kha ends up being Lizard, CDR boots, LW, Hydra, GA, BT/TBC, then i replace lizard with either BT or TBC

so tell me which of those items you would replace
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2014 4:41pm | Report
Good as a last item to round out your build. I like it a lot since you're going to have to AA > Q anyway, and you don't need 4 damage items to do a million damage.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2014 6:23pm | Report
so sell lizard for triforce?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
FantasySniper
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2014 7:34pm | Report
I would probably end up replacing BT if TF seems better for the situation, you'll have plenty of sustain with Hydra already.

In lane, taking it won't require that replacement, but selling the Lizard later on may be an option in the jungle.

But slot efficiency isn't really what I'm looking at, but how well it does in gameplay.
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2014 7:35pm | Report
A friend kept wanting to buy Blade of the Ruined King on him and I kept saying no since you one shot people and don't really need to AA them as much but...what do you think? I mean...the active is nice for chasing but eeeeeeeeeeeehh...I don't like it.
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
FantasySniper
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2014 7:54pm | Report
Darealone wrote:

A friend kept wanting to buy Blade of the Ruined King on him and I kept saying no since you one shot people and don't really need to AA them as much but...what do you think? I mean...the active is nice for chasing but eeeeeeeeeeeehh...I don't like it.

Meh, it might help balance out Taste Their Fear because he has a consistent % health shred no matter how much health they have, and like you said, it's great for chasing because of faster AS + active slow. It even acts as a second ultimate if used correctly for an opener to follow up with [Q]s.
But that health shred and chasing power (which in this case goes somewhat hand-in-hand with sticking and kiting power) is negligible considering Kha has amazing chase capability anyways and they're supposed to pop like corks before they're able to get away so far from you.

But like in all cases when choosing it, it becomes more effective the more health the enemy team has, and if they have a lot of it, getting their health down enough for your [Q]s might be just what you need.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2014 8:22pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

so sell lizard for triforce?

Sure why not.

Please don't buy BoRK on Kha. I've tried it in the past and it was very underwhelming. The active alone doesn't let you 1 combo people and you don't want to stand around auto attacking, you want burst. Triforce is passable because it's slight burst with Sheen and utility through MS on top of attack speed. BoRK is just for 1v1 and useless for Kha otherwise.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2014 8:21am | Report
So...why are the pros evolving R first? (I feel like I might have already asked this but oh well)
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
SpawnOfHell
<Member>
SpawnOfHell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2014 8:25am | Report
Q got nerfed and Void Assault now stealths for twice as long when evolved, meaning also 50% damage reduction for twice as long even if they have true vision on you. Personally I've seen E-R-Q more often than R first, but the new ult is really good.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide