Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trundle time! build ideas, thought on...

Creator: AnthraxMegadeath December 1, 2010 2:28pm
1 2 3
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2010 12:23am | Report

Question: What does leveling his E do? Does it make the wall any wider, does it last longer, etc? I assume that it does increase the slow, that much is obvious.

It buffs the slow by 5% per point also reducing the CD by 2.5s per lvl.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2010 10:39pm | Report
i went frozen mallet, ghostblade...

i go in team fight throw down W, throw down E in the enemy team, bite carry, ult bite strongest tank, bite another AD carry, pop ghostblade and chase after squishies.

the way i see it, trundle is a troll in his own category. his role is to annoying the fk out of everyone and lol about it after. u want to kill trundle, but u cant cause he runs so freaking fast with CC reduction. u want to ignore him, but he comes after u and bite u, or worse, reduce ur armor and MR for lolz :D
Visfarix
<Member>
Visfarix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2010 1:01pm | Report
So I finally got to take a look at his stats on wikia and my initial impression is: "Holy ****! this guy is an anti-carry comparable in strength and annoyability to poppy!"

It looks like what you want to do with him is build ghostblade and then get high armor, MR type items with some CDR. Forget about health. You want to be able to make the most of your ult and passive by taking as little damage as possible and then healing it all back up with your agony and decompose. Things like Randuin's omen, Frozen heart, Spirit Visage, Aegis of the Legion, Banshee's veil, and all those high armor/MR survivability things with CDR or good utility look like they would fit amazingly well on trundle. Then with max CDR you just bite the **** out of everyone and you can stack up to 120 AD with just a maxed out rabid bite.
AnthraxMegadeath
<Member>
AnthraxMegadeath's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2010 2:38pm | Report
So this is a quick rundown of an easily attainable jungle/gank trundle build I've been running.
It seems good. Thoughts welcome.

Cloth + pots
Madreds Razor

Merc treads (CC reduction, lol)

Brutalizer (definately get this before phage as the damage increase at this point in the game is better than another slow and chances are you already have red buff!!!)

Phage (Health, AD, another slow because ppl might get your red buff!)

Hexdrinker (AD, MR, Trolololtastic shield)

Mallet (more hp, amaz-o-slow)

Guardian angel or thornmail (makes you dead less)
Just like the Pied Piper,
Led rats through the streets,
We dance like marionettes,
Swaying to the Symphony...
Of Destruction
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide