Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Two items I rarely ever see

Creator: theBMB July 18, 2011 5:45pm
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 12:57pm | Report
Tiamat needs a redo. It's pretty much worthless... except for the lulz :D

I don't care about my rep, but you can +rep if you want to.
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 1:13pm | Report
Ya, Tiamat's AoE is too small to really be worth anything. SotD doesn't really make all THAT much sense because it gives AS with a magic damage proc, ArPen, and anti-dodge (which is only ever useful against jax). It can't seem to make up it's mind on what it wants to be. >.<

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 1:41pm | Report
Pwnzor1130 wrote:

Ya, Tiamat's AoE is too small to really be worth anything. SotD doesn't really make all THAT much sense because it gives AS with a magic damage proc, ArPen, and anti-dodge (which is only ever useful against jax). It can't seem to make up it's mind on what it wants to be. >.<

Pretty true, and same thing goes for Tiamat. I mean, it has ridiculously small mana regen, hardly noticeable health regen and disapointing damage output.

Now tell me what kind of hero could want that.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 3:08pm | Report
Wit's End> Sword of the Divine. MR and Higher damage output. Sword of the divine is... mediocre except against Jax.
Tiamat could've been an interesting item, but... no one ever uses it. The aoe is practically too small to use, it doesn't proc on hit effects(I don't think) like Frozen Mallet. However, your AOE could potentially be doing a ton of damage. I think it's fun when I play Ashe(read: almost never), but apart from that, I never get it.

RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 3:37pm | Report
I wonder how you did your maths so 40% AS is more damage output than 60% + 100 every 4 attack. Wanna do that kind of trick with my taxes please? :D
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 5:14pm | Report
Just checked the wiki. As the splash itself is an on-hit, it will not spread on-hits. It does work with on-hit abilities like Mystic Shot though.
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 7:20pm | Report
RaNuD wrote:

I wonder how you did your maths so 40% AS is more damage output than 60% + 100 every 4 attack. Wanna do that kind of trick with my taxes please? :D

Are you serious? 42 damage each hit... vs 25 damage. You can increase the damage of the sword of the divine by the 20% attack speed difference= 30 damage in the time it takes Wit's End to do 42. Don't call me out about not doing math before you do some yourself lol

Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 7:21pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Just checked the wiki. As the splash itself is an on-hit, it will not spread on-hits. It does work with on-hit abilities like Mystic Shot though.

Ty lugiginaf. I think it scales with crits, too, right? Which is why gangplanks always get it?

Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 7:34pm | Report
SotD, is a great item, especially for on-hit builds, but its outclassed by Malady and other cheaper alternatives
Tiamat is a bit of a joke item. Needs a rework. You usually see people build it if they are trolling or just trying to get some lulz

Many thanks to wRAthoFVuLK for my epic sig

If I helped you at all, +Rep
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2011 7:42pm | Report
Keels wrote:

Ty lugiginaf. I think it scales with crits, too, right? Which is why gangplanks always get it?

Yes. It does splash a percentage of your crits. The best part is, if you have 2 or more on a melee, you are striking in an AoE with a normal attack or better.
True love is found only in yourself.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide