Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Two Junglers

Creator: tehAsian February 1, 2012 5:00pm
1 2 3 4 5
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 10:07am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Oh I'm not sure about that :P

But this is partly why I mention Eve with Smite to go rob things.

Well when I say that, I'm talking more about the AD carry specifically. Most AD carries just aren't fast junglers, and to add to that a double golem steal could easily turn into a 4-man gank from the other team, on the lane that you most need to sit and farm. There are ways around this, like (as you said) eve with smite and such, it's just that it's still a bit risky. Not totally unviable, just riskier overall because of the roles involved (squishy carry, mainly).

DuffTime wrote:

In my opinion the purple team has the better solo top side :P

Well that depends on what you're doing, I guess. For actual laning purple has an advantage top in that they can put wards further down the river for better protection from jungle ganks, and thus can be more aggressive in safety, but in terms of stealing camps blue has an easier time, since they have fast access to double golems, while purple has to go to wolves.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 10:27am | Report
No to mention, (And this is a pretty drastic factor) level 2 ganks are advantage team purple unless Blue team mobs the red buff at lvl 1.
example1013
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 12:48pm | Report
I don't think much about level 2 ganks because I'm a low elo scrub, and they don't happen much, and when they do, I'm never the one getting killed. But I guess that could be a factor, since purple has easy access to the solo lanes without as much threat of serious reinforcements showing up.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 1:31pm | Report
@Jhoi

I meant Nasus only, actually, like I said, not sure about the others although I tend to agree with Duff.

@lanes helping counterjungle

We see this all the time on aggressive teams like M5 or LLL, and it's proven to work, although there are MASSIVE risks you take and it can be shut down by just clearing your stuff.

example1013
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 1:50pm | Report
New jungle spawns so fast that it's hard to keep all the camps down, though. And the whole clearing wraiths at mid thing is kind of hard to stop against a pusher like Cass or Morde (which is why Cass has been getting the banhammer so much, she's so strong in lanes and teamfights, and she can push and control the lane to the point where she's basically free to leave and grab a quick wraith snack any time).

I think it was that SK vs. SoloMid game I watched where Regi was just straight-up clearing wraiths so they'd respawn for him. It wasn't even counterjungling, it was just farming.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 2:52pm | Report

I think it was that SK vs. SoloMid game I watched where Regi was just straight-up clearing wraiths so they'd respawn for him. It wasn't even counterjungling, it was just farming.

That's both farming and counterjungling.

Choking the jungler and you'll have the respawn timer before they do.
koynelaki
<Member>
koynelaki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 1:42am | Report
I was teamed with a Duo on 1850-ish elo who went double jungle twitch/lee. They did really well so did i as solo bot bruiser nidalee :) It may work in solo q tbh :)
Yarrrr!!!!
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide