Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Tysoon, the Garuda

Creator: Jarulso
May 1, 2013 6:25am
12 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » Tysoon, the Garuda
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Jarulso » May 1, 2013 6:25am | Report
Champion Name - Tysoon, the Garuda

---Statistics---

• Health - 405 (+82)
  • Health Regen. - 4.3 (+0.5)
  • Mana - 183 (+29)
  • Mana Regen. - 6.5 (+0.2)
  • Range - 130
  • Attack Damage - 55.5 (+3.5)
  • Attack Speed - 0.68 (+3.6%)
  • Armor - 35 (+1.6)
  • Magic Resist - 25 (+1.9)
  • Mov. Speed - 360

---Abilities---

(Passive) Wing Speed: Tysoon gains bonus Movement Speed based off his Attack Damage (0.30 AD)

(Q) Air Blade: Tysoon pushes out his talon, pushing a razor-sharp gust of air to deal damage to enemies in a cone as Physical Damage.

• Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 + (0.6 AD) (0.5 AP)
  • Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6
  • Mana Cost: 65/75/85/95/105
  • Cone width: 40.5
  • Range: 820/840/860/880/900

(W) Ruffle (Passive): After taking three attacks, Tysoon gains bonus Attack Damage for his next two basic attacks.

• Bonus Damage: 35/50/65/80/95 + (0.4 AD)

(E) Aerobatics: Tysoon flaps his wings as he moves, granting him bonus movement speed for a rising amount of time. In addition, Tysoon’s next attack will cause him to jump over his enemy and deal a vicious attack, dealing bonus damage.

• Movement Speed Duration: 6/7/8/9/10 seconds.
  • Movement Speed Bonus: 20/25/30/35/40
  • Bonus Damage: 100/125/150/175/200/225 + (0.25 AD)
  • Cooldown: 11
  • Cost: 90/115/140/165/190

(R): Hurricane Charge: Tysoon takes off from the ground, and flies forward with massive speed in a straight path. If he hits an enemy champion, he grabs them, and tosses them half the distance he traveled in the opposite direction he came from, before closing in for a powerful strike. If the target is thrown into a wall, they are briefly stunned.

If Tysoon travels the maximum distance without hitting a champion, he slams the ground with tremendous force, sending out a blast of air in a circle around him.

Tysoon cannot be slowed during this dash, and can pass through walls, minions, monsters and artificially created terrain.

• Damage (If Champion hit): 225/350/475 (0.85 AD)
  • Damage (AoE): 220/360/500 (0.4 AD) (0.4 AP)
  • Cooldown: 120/102/94
  • Cost: 160/210/260
  • Dash Range: 875
  • Dash Speed: 700
  • AoE Radius: 750

I am having a bit of trouble for creating Lore for him, but that aside, I'm willing to take any suggestions. ^^

---CHANGELOG---
  • Cleaned up Hurricane Charge's description, increased Movement Speed bonus from 0.15 to 0.3 for Wing Speed.
  • Tweaked Ruffle so that it procs more frequently (From 5 to 3), and adjusted the AD ratio (From 0.35 to 0.4).
Jarulso's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jarulso
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Meiyjhe » May 1, 2013 6:30am | Report
A champion idea that does not seem rediculously OP, I kinda like it :P

I'd even increase the strength of his passive ability to 0.30 AD :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Rep: Renowned (535)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Teh Grazzh0pper » May 1, 2013 6:37am | Report
Q range a bit too insane, and ultimate description is confusing.
Thanks to VirusNG for the awesome sig!
Teh Grazzh0pper's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Teh Grazzh0pper
<Member>
Rep: Notable (37)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by DKitten » May 1, 2013 6:40am | Report
It looks like the ulti is a long-range skillshot. If he connects, Garuda and his target travel along the line of the skillshot for an additional 50% of the distance traveled (does wall collision start now, or do we still ignore walls?). If he fails to hit a champion target, he does an AoE knockup at max range.
Build Guides:

Humor Guides:

Welcome to the wonderful world of supports. How can I help you today?
DKitten's Forum Avatar

DKitten
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (78)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Jarulso » May 1, 2013 7:42am | Report
DKitten wrote:

It looks like the ulti is a long-range skillshot. If he connects, Garuda and his target travel along the line of the skillshot for an additional 50% of the distance traveled (does wall collision start now, or do we still ignore walls?). If he fails to hit a champion target, he does an AoE knockup at max range.

Close - When the Skillshot connects, Tysoon will grab his target, and throw them in the opposite direction that he traveled in for 50% of the distance he went. Wall collision does apply to the enemy champion.

If he does not, he performs the AoE at Max Range, but doesn't apply any crowd control effects. I was thinking knock-back originally, but it just seems unnecessary.

Q range a bit too insane, and ultimate description is confusing.

I intended for the Q to be over Corki's Valkyrie, but much shorter than Ashe's Volley at Max Level, signifying his increased effectiveness with being able to create razor-sharp air as he levels the skill up. However, I'm open for any suggestions to a different range.

As for the Ultimate Description - I'll tidy that up for clarification. ^^

Meiyjhe wrote:

A champion idea that does not seem rediculously OP, I kinda like it :P

I'd even increase the strength of his passive ability to 0.30 AD :D

I'll make the adjustments now! c:
Jarulso's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jarulso
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by DKitten » May 1, 2013 8:06am | Report
So is it:
→→→→→→target
...←←←

Or is it:
→→→→→→target
......→→→
Build Guides:

Humor Guides:

Welcome to the wonderful world of supports. How can I help you today?
DKitten's Forum Avatar

DKitten
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (78)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Jarulso » May 1, 2013 8:07am | Report
DKitten wrote:

So is it:
→→→→→→target
...←←←

That's the one. ^^
Jarulso's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jarulso
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by rudyards » May 1, 2013 8:22am | Report
I really like his kit. His W seems a little meh however. Maybe add an activated part, or make it proc more often?
rudyards's Forum Avatar

rudyards
<Member>
Rep: Notable (34)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Jarulso » May 1, 2013 8:30am | Report
I can't think of an activate off the top of my head, so I'll tweak the proc. ^^
Jarulso's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jarulso
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by rudyards » May 1, 2013 8:35am | Report
That seems better! Alternatively, you could have it work like Nocturne's passive, where it procs based on time or number of attacks.
rudyards's Forum Avatar

rudyards
<Member>
Rep: Notable (34)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!