Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Unstoppable force - he just won't stay down!

Creator: Capn_Evan January 3, 2012 3:06am
1 2 3 4 5
Capn_Evan
<Member>
Capn_Evan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 3:06am | Report
Team composition:

Tryndamere (Melee carry) - Goes jungle
Kayle (Hybrid DPS) - Goes bot lane
Zilean (Support) - Goes bot lane
Morgana (AP Caster) - Goes mid lane
Yorick (Tank) - Goes top lane

Hi, I'm here to bring you a theory that I want tested out; Unstoppable Force Tryndamere.
As you can see, I chose the three champions that has ulties that make him either invulnerable, or come back to life with full health (even though Yorick's leave you dead afterwards). I also chose Morgana because of her spellshield, that will: *drumrolls* leave you immune to crowd control!

I just want your thoughts on this. It's a pretty strong team composition to begin with. How about they all focus on making one champion really unstoppable?

Unstoppable sequence:

Morgana's spellshield (repeated as often as possible)
Kayle's ultimate
Zilean's ultimate
Tryndamere's ultimate
Yorick's ultimate

Other good skills:

Zilean's speedboost or slow.
Morgana's ultimate, slow and stun.
Morgana's binding.
Yorick's slow.
Tryndamere's slow or AD debuff.
Kayle's heal and speed boost
Kayle's slow

Now, what do you think, is this an interesting team comp? :)
Check out my In-depth Shaco guide here! Who needs rep, when you got new messages? ^_^ PM me for anything, if just to chat ^_^ I'm always ready for conversations :)
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 5:58am | Report
I've definitely seen people do these kinds of comps before, but usually I feel like the focus is someone like Vayne or Olaf for the true damage.

At.. uhh... providence I think, Epik beat TSM earlier in the tourney by running zilean, yorick, vayne. Got banned out in the finals, but when they got to use it, it was pretty devastating.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 8:22am | Report
Ugh...

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 10:49am | Report
Gimmicky.

Now consider a less gimmicky comp idea, which FUNCTIONALLY operates on a similar concept :P

Tryn solo top.

Morganna Mid.

Rammus/Maokai/Amumu/Singed Jungle

Vayne Bot

Yorick Bot.

Why is this better?

You have your Tryn top where he will farm and get huge and shut down enemy lane.

You have Vayne, ANOTHER high threat DPS like Tryn.

You have your Morganna MID, so she gets huge and her ultimate is a massive threat which makes it dangerous for your opponents to hard engage you, protecting your Vayne and your Tryn.

Jungle is the perfect place for a snag or a tank, because there's just enough gold to rush some Gp10, for full defense and support-ish tanky/CDR items. This allows them to snag fearlessly whoever they choose.

Support Yorick = still get Yorick ult, and suddenly you can Yorick ult either Vayne OR Tryndamere, and either one is going to plow ***es.

Alternate cheese comp which is slightly more gimmicky than the one with Morg mid;

Tryn top

Zil mid

Ram/Mao/Amu/Singed jungle

Vayne/Yorick or Kayle bot.

This is also a better version of what you listed :P
Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 12:11pm | Report
Yeah as funny as it would be to see a tyrn get 2 penta kills in one game having more than one threat just sounds like a good idea.

I'd like to see this type of thing in constructed though play though. I remember for a while shadowpriest (DOTA) was flavor of the month because he won some tournaments with his kayle like ability to keep people from dying.

I do approve of the name though
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 2:47pm | Report
The first team comp I listed could certainly win a tourny using mostly the same champs he offered ^_^
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 3:20am | Report
singed can jungle? Like... viably? I thought he was too slow? Or aoe jungle benefit? O.o
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 9:40am | Report

singed can jungle? Like... viably? I thought he was too slow? Or aoe jungle benefit? O.o

oOoOooOooOOooO child.

Singed imo has potential to be one of the better jungles now, from the few games where I ran him.

Philo/ boot / HoG / Merc / Rylai's / Shurelya's (If support doesn't buy Aegis you can 100% buy it as well.) eventually finishing a Frozen heart and BV or something :p)
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 5:10pm | Report
^ Imma have to try it.
Rozsud3k
<Member>
Rozsud3k's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 6:14pm | Report

I don't even
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.