Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Urgot and his R!?

Creator: Dante Rebellion March 1, 2011 12:39pm
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 12:39pm | Report
I belive it is extreamly Underpowered...

It would be nice if it worked with allies, although this can cause some MAJOR TROLLING, it would be a lifesaver in premade games where you can quick swap with a tank so you can get away with like 10 health (and walk into a mushroom, but thats not the point of the thread)

anyways /dissscusss
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 1:04pm | Report
His ultimate is kind of useless, yeah. The only situation where I can say that it's good is to either Flash+surprise initiate on their carry, or to get in range and force initiate their carry in, then Flash out.

TL;DR, not really too useful unless you have Flash. There are rare situations where you can use it to stop a fleeing enemy, but it's not too applicable in team fights.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 3:13pm | Report
I wish you could swap with teammates too. I feel like it should have a shorter CD and perhaps the swap with a teammate would be instant. You could also use this to save your lanemate or someone who got ganked, and build a little tanky to take the hits. IMO this would add a lot to urgot play and make him more useful in general.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 9:30pm | Report
mowen is rite........ he ult is UP ... they should allow it .. by all means
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 3:14am | Report
His ultimate is quite powerfull.
I play urgot quite often when i want to carry and can go safe mid :)

Everyone focuses at the swap part but... remember:
Armor & Magic Resist: 80/105/130
This is quite nice defensive stats that you get for 5 sec! (1/3 of usual teamfight?)
The target becomes stunned and SUPPRESSED!. It is a great way of stoping ppl from fleeing.
Slows 40% for 3 sec!

So..
Dont initiate with it if it is unnessesary, just keep it for later. If in teamfight you accualy get focused by for example Xin or Yi or Trynde, just stun him with it gain your MR and AR against all others while your team will simply knock the **** out of that person while he is suppresed, slowed, and debuffed by your passive.

Also good ol' Kinetic-> Flash trick always work. Swap your places, flash out. kill.

It is not underpowered, just tricky. Urgot is not Garen...
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 4:25am | Report
I agree with dewo is ulti is very useful, Watch his champ spotlight and you'll see how to effectively use it.

But yeah his ulti is very nice when used right.
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 10:55am | Report
With Jarvan, his ultimate is amazing. Without Jarvan I still love it.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 3:16pm | Report
I think his ultimate should have a bit more range than it does. Currently, you might as well need to be within melee range to do any good with the switch. Blitzcrank can pull someone with his Q from a longer range for god's sake and he doesn't even need to switch places.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 8:01pm | Report
Imagine it was global and ulti people into the fountain?
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2011 12:02am | Report
@DEWO, damn man I didnt realise that ;P! thanks for the insight, it really makes my views on the champion a bit different!

ROFL VOID. I don't see why not, I mean.. im sure you had the games when someone in your team leaves and karthus starts farming him by 1 shotting with ult rooofl

(DOUBBLE KILL SPAM)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide