Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Weird first blood technique

Creator: Sk1llbug October 11, 2011 2:07am
1 2
Sk1llbug
<Member>
Sk1llbug's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 2:07am | Report
Hello,
I played a game yesterday (vs. AI) with a guy playing as Kog'maw acted weird at first.
He walked like this:

and when he accountered the enemies he made them follow him back this way:

He got first blood and doublekill when he got back to the turret. I was very surprised and impressed, and the game ended with him having 40-something kills using the same technique.

Comments?
And sorry for oversized images.

Thanks to ALOT OF PEOPLE for all the awesome signatures!
If I helped, don't hesitate to +Rep :D
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 2:11am | Report
Common knowledge among the coop world :P
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 2:28am | Report
This is a simple case of noobs chasing noobs.
A good rule; don't chase unless you KNOW you can catch them. (so 90% of the time you should NOT chase)
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Sk1llbug
<Member>
Sk1llbug's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 2:32am | Report
Searz wrote:

This is a simple case of noobs chasing noobs.

In this particular case it was a game vs. AI so there weren't any noobs involved.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 2:38am | Report
Lol, I miss things, haha. Just woke up :3
Well, I'd still call the AI noobs >:D
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
Sk1llbug
<Member>
Sk1llbug's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 3:29am | Report
Searz wrote:

Well, I'd still call the AI noobs >:D

HAHAHAH true xD

Jio Derako
<Member>
Jio Derako's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 4:24am | Report
the same technique can be done by leading them to the last bottom-lane turret, in the off-chance that you've got a jungler and you don't want to risk pulling enemies into his route.

but yeah, the AI is programmed to chase a foe until he is deemed unsafe to chase; either the bots drop dangerously low on health (impossible if you're not hitting them), there's too many creeps nearby (they won't chase you far past your creep wave if there's more than three creeps present), or you run into tower range (no towers in the jungle).
Once you've popped out behind your own turret, their fight-or-flight response kicks in, telling them "time to get out of here in the fastest way possible". Which just so happens to be a long trek through your turrets.

Top lane can be baited in much the same manner, though the layout makes it a bit tougher of a pull; pulling them into mid will only subject them to a single turret, so you might not even get a kill out of it (just piss off your mid laner). It's a long haul, but you can drop them off at the very bottom of top lane, which is more than enough distance to secure a kill (just make sure you get a hit on them before they die; they take a while to make it all the way back to your top turret's range, and after ten seconds of no hits, it'll just count as an execution.

Worth noting that you can also do the same thing if you happen to get caught out-of-position in the river; so long as you're not getting slowed by an Ashe or Nunu, you can just take a long walk through your jungle, and drop them off under a turret. Usually won't work later in the game, once everyone's got level-two boots, but hey, escaping is also nice.

All in all, it's an exceptionally boring way to earn kills, though consistent. Generally only something you'd do if you just want the IP as fast as possible, you want to pad your stats, or a combination of both.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 6:42am | Report
I'm at a loss as to why ANYONE posts something that deals with AI games....AI Games are for practice or testing builds, or seeing if you can win while playing one handed. NOT anything else. A strat in bot games as idiotic as what that Kog Maw did, won't work in a normal game..(shouldn't work to be fair, I've seen dumb people so anything is possible)....
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 6:44am | Report

I'm at a loss as to why ANYONE posts something that deals with AI games....AI Games are for practice or testing builds, or seeing if you can win while playing one handed. A strat in bot games as idiotic as what that Kog Maw did, won't work in a normal game..(shouldn't work to be fair, I've seen dumb people so anything is possible)....

I'd have to agree to this.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 8:22am | Report
Obviously that's what you and I use the Coop games for.

Not everyone uses them for that, however.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide