Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why Should Sunfire be a unique passive

Creator: beren911 September 1, 2010 3:53pm
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 11:41am | Report
I can't even be arsed to reply to the points you make in your post, they are that stupid.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 12:29pm | Report
Mission acomplised

*can do this all day
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 3:33pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

I can't even be arsed to reply to the points you make in your post, they are that stupid.

If they are that stupid, please educate me. If its a learning experience, Ill gladly listen to what you have to say.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 4:04pm | Report
Well, first off:

Eve being a beast without capes? Seriously? She's not even a beast WITH them.
Evelynn is by far the weakest Champion available on LoL atm. Of course she isn't mean to fight solo, but a couple of Wards or ONE person with Oracle will easily disable her. With once she's detected shes targeted. Then she dies.

Btw, next time you see a Eve Carry, prnt screen it please. Until then.. Prnt Scrn or it never happened.

On Twitch I fully agree, but the things you say about Evelynn are so far-fetched it's almost ignorant. Eve is my main, I enjoy playing her and her game-play is really fun, but she sucks. She really does. Might have some nice damage (mainly ravage), but wont be able to stand put long enough to land any kills.. She might land a gank on a fleeing foe once in a while, but nothing more then that.

At least thats my thoughts about her.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 4:19pm | Report
Eve is your main, but you have no faith in her. Thats sad man. I looked at your Eve builds, and I must say that I cant see what you are complaining about. Personally I love to stack AP and Mag. Pen. You also got DFG, an item that seems ment for Eve. DFG, Ravage, Ignite, hate spike away. Thats a great opener. Even with DFG down, there are better ways to make her useful. CDR is great with eve too. More ravages after you open is great. Hate Spike is a filler IMHO.

How did we get on the topic of Eve and her gameplay?

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 6:48pm | Report

Eve is your main, but you have no faith in her. Thats sad man. I looked at your Eve builds, and I must say that I cant see what you are complaining about. Personally I love to stack AP and Mag. Pen. You also got DFG, an item that seems ment for Eve. DFG, Ravage, Ignite, hate spike away. Thats a great opener. Even with DFG down, there are better ways to make her useful. CDR is great with eve too. More ravages after you open is great. Hate Spike is a filler IMHO.

Because she's worthless without a sunfire or two. She ends up being the one that gets bursted down unintentionally by AoE in team fights if you go all out AP build.

Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 9:54pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Because she's worthless without a sunfire or two. She ends up being the one that gets bursted down unintentionally by AoE in team fights if you go all out AP build.

Anyone that plays a squishy, knows that you need some kind of survivability. RoA, BV, GA, etc. Again, the cape is nice and helps, but there is no need to stack 3+. One if you need it, but there are other ways to go than cape stacking

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2010 2:38am | Report

Have have little faith in her. And what I'm complaining about his her utter lack of survivability and abnormal "squishyness", her damage is fine, I know that. And if you've read my guide I explain how to make her effective and work quite well. I'm just fumbled by her high skill-cap.
xPete
<Member>
xPete's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2010 7:55am | Report
I agree. If the player cant play with the champ and its given abilities. Like for some people their champ is sunfire cape and their item is rammus <.<
Who let the dogs out.
Wuh. Wuh. Wuh.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2010 8:53am | Report
xPete wrote:

I agree. If the player cant play with the champ and its given abilities. Like for some people their champ is sunfire cape and their item is rammus <.<

Erm.... Items practically MAKE the champion. If it were no runes no masteries no items then some champs would just be utterly worthless.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide