Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why Should Sunfire be a unique passive

Creator: beren911 September 1, 2010 3:53pm
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2010 9:58am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Erm.... Items practically MAKE the champion. If it were no runes no masteries no items then some champs would just be utterly worthless.

I agree and than again I dont.

Some champs, Like Rammus, doesnt need to stack SFC. Give him one and the standard tank items, and hes good enough. The softer champs, Eve in this case, stack them and rely on them to get the kill. She has great dmg, but she just to soft.

Some items only increase the power of a champ. Some champs can get lesser items and still be a force to reacon with

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2010 11:10pm | Report
Hussh...!

My super secret strategy will be exposed! It's perfectly balanced, for those who use it ^ ^'
All you need is a champion will additional AoE damage and good farming potential.

If they make it Unique they nerf a lot of champions : /
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2010 2:03am | Report
Tanks that have AR and MR increased by skills (example Morde) are ******ed EZ to tank play and you can focus on your offensive capabilities such as sunfire.

Morde build Mpen boots / Sunfire / Force|or|Thorn / Sunfire / Sunfire / Guardian or other random item. is just pure ******ed... You are dealing so much AoE damage. Garen stacking them is also doing ******ed amount of damage.

Lately (coz he was free) i tried Amumu again... synergy with his Despair is also srsly OP...
I have nearly 0 expirience with Amumu or any tank at all since i dont like playing tanks (with exeption of Malphite)

Imho they should make it Unique passive or at least nerf it at start NOT to deal damage to minions, or increase the price. This item is just too strong for it's cost. You can easily stack em. And after you get one, you are already a farming machine, with 2, you are killing creeps more or less with a DPS carry speed. With 3+ creeps just disapear.
This item has everything you want. HP - good for everything no matter magic or physical. Armor - good for the most threatening targets DPS carries and all white hits. And also it has... GREAT offensive capabilities.

You can call yourself a dps and still be unkillable. HP pool from Sunfires will let you survive most caster nukes, and Armor will protect you from ohysicals. Also doing GREAT AoE damage.

To realy see how sunfire is OP you can take the most squishy champs and stack sunfires. No matter which champ you will play, you will not feel underpowered much and still be dishing out some nice damage while beeing quite hard to kill.

I like to experiment with Extremaly stupid ideas, like i was annoyed by Ashe whatshoever, so i did a great game forcing myself just to... "rightclick". Nothing more. Just rightclick. No ulti or volley through whole game, just to prove that this champion is so boring and easy to play...
Well i did die fiew times, and my teammates were raging that i dont stun at all, but still we won and i had 2:1 KD ratio. Rightlick all the way, other thig was AD/AS Zilean and stuff like that.
I personaly had a Normal game on 30+ bracket, when i stacked sunfires (on non stealther) and was killing ONLY with it's passive. I did not use any skill whatsoever and still got 1:1 KD ratio. Not that good but proved that even beeing srsly ******ed you can dish out so much damage just by standing there with sunfires. And kills made on me were mainly done on early game.
(ofc i was last hitting minions on early game but later on you didnt had to anymore)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Overdozed
<Member>
Overdozed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2010 6:53am | Report
I'm don't agree i think sun fire cape can be a passive whit out being a unique because its not so strong and its really really good for farming. But its true is anoying when a tank just buy sun fire or a shaco sunfire cap .. its really hard to kill

Sorry for spellings :D

Overdozed
Hater gonna Hate "Les détesteur vont détester"
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2010 11:18am | Report
Click here to see why Stacking SFC is OP. It needs some balancing. no need to EVER break stealth. This can be applied to Twitch too. There are a few vids of players Stack SFCs. There is a Morde vid where all he does is keep his Shield and AoE on himself and just chases ppl. he needs to use Siphon so he has his passive, but its just crazy.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2010 7:38pm | Report
its not that op, the problem is the enemy team was ******ed and didnt get wards/oracles.

i lold thought at the video.

of course its really easy to do, and does cause a lot of problems. but theres a little thing out there called magic resist, i think you've heard of it?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2010 11:06pm | Report
Hushs!!!

He's just kidding, *punches caucheka in the gut*, right?
It's PUR damage, I swear ^ ^' *Karma lost -1*

I don't really like this thread <.<'
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2010 12:23am | Report
me either.

its useless arguing with people over this.

lower damage to 35
instead of getting w/e armor it is now, 2 cloth shirts. (recipe going up to 40 instead of 45)
raise recipe cost by 200
lower health to 450

is that better?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2010 2:21am | Report
Alahric does not like the thread since he is abusing sunfires as well on his morde :P

ha got 'cha!
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2010 10:30am | Report
Even after getting about 4 Sunfires on Shen (I got a game where I was like 15/11/21 or something recently but lost cause it was a 4v5) it's really not even that significant. By the time anyone gets more than 2 Sunfire Capes they're probably already pushing the inner turrets so you're generally either winning or being screwed over.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide