Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why Should Sunfire be a unique passive

Creator: beren911 September 1, 2010 3:53pm
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 5:46am | Report
imho unique passive on that would be fair, unless they give Magic res item with HP and offensive AoE like this.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
beren911
<Member>
beren911's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 5:56am | Report
Its just that EVERY character, even SORAKA for christ sake can stack sunfire and be OK.

Stacking them require no skill, no brain. I've seen Sunfire Warwick, Alistar....

And did have i said that I HATE GAREN TANKKKKKKKKK
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 6:09am | Report
Yup and it is effective...
3 sunfires = 3x40= 120 damage per sec.

Facing a team with 2 tanks with 3 sunfires each = 240 damage per sec.
Its like a lvl 2 crowstorm... Fiddle ULTIMATE. that is on 100% uptime. Not mentioning it gives tons of HP and makes you hard to kill.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
AfghanWalrus
<Member>
AfghanWalrus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 6:22am | Report
beren911 wrote:

Its just that EVERY character, even SORAKA for christ sake can stack sunfire and be OK.

Stacking them require no skill, no brain. I've seen Sunfire Warwick, Alistar....

And did have i said that I HATE GAREN TANKKKKKKKKK

Mite be referering to my build >.<
Honestly tho get some Magic resist items and your really fine. 2 Sunfire Capes is all you neeed in a game. Other than a Sunfire Shaco build , you shouldn't get more than 2. Cuz your missing out on better items for you. I.E. Garen missing Frozen Mallet or Atmas Impaler with all that HP. NO NEEDS MORE SUNFIRE NOOB. Its how people are.
"Blindness is no impairment against a smelly enemy!"
$p1k3yDemon
<Member>
$p1k3yDemon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 6:33am | Report
sunfire capes aren't annoying all you do need is some magic resistance... and sunfire soraka dies fast
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 6:51am | Report
Someone said Shaco be dead if they unquied the passive. Shaco doesnt need to stack capes if he is played right. Eve and Twitch are the ones that bug the hell out of me. They are strong enough without them. Ive got a Vlad Build I want to try that runs three of them, but its purely experimental. If it works Ill keep it, but it wont be an every game thing

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 6:55am | Report

Someone said Shaco be dead if they unquied the passive. Shaco doesnt need to stack capes if he is played right. Eve and Twitch are the ones that bug the hell out of me. They are strong enough without them. Ive got a Vlad Build I want to try that runs three of them, but its purely experimental. If it works Ill keep it, but it wont be an every game thing

Do I see 'Eve' and "Strong enough without them"?
Derp.
Tinaby
<Member>
Tinaby's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 7:03am | Report
Scrax wrote:

Do I see 'Eve' and "Strong enough without them"?
Derp.

Shall we commit suicide or kill him ? Oh, and btw, you didn't write entirely ... you see 'Eve and Twitch" ...

Anyway, i laught when i saw his post, nothing's lost :p
Even if other people make ****, that does not make your actions better !
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 8:34am | Report
Hahah, so true. Though I don't actually see Twitch as 'bad' in capable hands.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2010 8:44am | Report
Im glad I asmuse you all.

Yes I said Eve is a beast without capes. She isnt meant to fight solo. She is the ideal assassin. She comes in, nukes, and runs. Thats how she is to be played, right? Now give her a great laning partner, she will become a great carry.

Twitch, the mutant rat that plagues LoL. Is a beast solo too. Like Eve, he is a great assassin. In and out of stealth getting the kill and skulking away. Im sry if you guys dont see the nastinss from both Eve and Twitch, but its true.

The have strong lane presence, and if you cant keep an eye on them, they will kill you. Be its by expunging your body of poison, or ravaging your health while driving a hate spike through your heart.

Im sry if you guys dont take that seriously.

Back on topic. Look at Eve and Twitch w/ capes. Eve stalks you and your health just drops like a rock. One Ravage you get stunned. During that time, the capes are still pinging you, and you get spiked. Thats all you need to do and you win. Same with Twitch. Stack some capes, stalk and let them burn. Spray and Prey for the kill. Thats just not right. Dont get me wrong, I love the idea, and I know that wards and Oracles fix that, but its just to strong.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide