I tend to build razors, then sorc shoes, then MBR, spirit visage, then some lifesteal (usually bloodthirster) and then more defense. Wriggle's is on my "don't get" list.

History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.
I have to agree that BT is a bad item overall... I am testing out with good results the Hextech Gunblade on all champs that i was getting BT on. It is more costy but i think also way better. Unless you are fed and unkillable.
Jebus McAzn wrote:
BT=bad item in general
Nah, I actually think the recent 200gold reduction (buff) made it a decent item. It's not all that good though. I really hope they remove the whole "lost on death" deal (and/or change the item a bit).
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Jvstm wrote:
I used to pick up AS Boots. Back in the day where I was like level 15.
I still see many of those around :o
DEWO wrote:
I have to agree that BT is a bad item overall... I am testing out with good results the Hextech Gunblade on all champs that i was getting BT on. It is more costy but i think also way better. Unless you are fed and unkillable.
Speaking of
You need to log in before commenting.


<Retired Moderator>
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!