Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Yorick Theorycrafting

Creator: SinDelta June 22, 2011 2:30am
1 2 3 4 5 6
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 2:28pm | Report
I'm not saying it's a bad build, but unless he gets buffed enough to not need a Manamune to keep his mana up he won't be very viable..
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 8:34pm | Report
I suggest on waiting to see how they decide to buff him before theorycrafting further.
I strongly agree with Elementz that Yorick is currently just terrible, base stats are low, his ghouls die too quickly, and his ultimate, don't even get me started on his ultimate -.-
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Atheb
<Member>
Atheb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 4:12am | Report
Zeprido wrote:

I suggest on waiting to see how they decide to buff him before theorycrafting further.
I strongly agree with Elementz that Yorick is currently just terrible, base stats are low, his ghouls die too quickly, and his ultimate, don't even get me started on his ultimate -.-

yop...hope they buff him good because i like him^^. (style and playstyle).
seems like they where too focussed on dh. even phreak admits he needs buffs after like 2 days.

also the spotlight. for every other champ even with karma he was like
"oh yeah and here im fighting 2 enemys defeating them both alone beeing super badass. here ill dive an enemy all by myself through to towers escaping like a boss."
and with yorick
"yeah here im like...doing some dmg in a teamfight...and the other ones get the kills... pretty cool huh?"
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide