I suggest on waiting to see how they decide to buff him before theorycrafting further.
I strongly agree with Elementz that Yorick is currently just terrible, base stats are low, his ghouls die too quickly, and his ultimate, don't even get me started on his ultimate -.-
I strongly agree with Elementz that Yorick is currently just terrible, base stats are low, his ghouls die too quickly, and his ultimate, don't even get me started on his ultimate -.-
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Zeprido wrote:
I suggest on waiting to see how they decide to buff him before theorycrafting further.
I strongly agree with Elementz that Yorick is currently just terrible, base stats are low, his ghouls die too quickly, and his ultimate, don't even get me started on his ultimate -.-
yop...hope they buff him good because i like him^^. (style and playstyle).
seems like they where too focussed on dh. even phreak admits he needs buffs after like 2 days.
also the spotlight. for every other champ even with karma he was like
"oh yeah and here im fighting 2 enemys defeating them both alone beeing super badass. here ill dive an enemy all by myself through to towers escaping like a boss."
and with yorick
"yeah here im like...doing some dmg in a teamfight...and the other ones get the kills... pretty cool huh?"
You need to log in before commenting.


<Ancient Member>
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L