Hand of Baron is a buff obtained from killing
This buff grants:
- Grants 24 - 48 (based on game time) bonus attack damage and 40 - 80 (based on game time) ability power.
- Reduces recall channel by 4 seconds.
- A successful recall heals 50% a champion's maximum health / mana
- A successful recall grants +50% movement speed for 8 seconds
Hand of Baron grants an aura that empowers nearby allied minions:
- Now match 90% of average movement speed of nearby champions, up to a limit of 500 movement speed
- Are resistant to slowing effects
- Non-super minions have 75% damage reduction versus area of effect, damage over time, and persistent effects
- Gain +50% movement speed when within 800 units of enemy minions or turrets
- Size is increased
- +75 attack range
- 75% damage reduction versus champions and minions
- 30% damage reduction versus turrets (similar to cannon minions)
- +20 attack damage
- +50% missile speed
- +100 attack range
- 50% reduced damage from champions
- +600 Attack Range
- +50 Attack Damage, but Attack Speed is halved
- Attacks are now Area of Effect (200 range) and deal +100% bonus damage to turrets
- Increased size
- +25% Attack Speed.
- Gain +50% Movement Speed when within 800 units of enemy minion or Turret.
This buff lasts for 3 minutes 30 seconds, and
does not affect its duration.
Unlike most other monster buffs, this buff is not transferrable: the buff is lost when a champion carrying it is killed.
It can be identified by spiky purple runes circling the champ that has it.