Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MOBAFire Raffle View this Month's Prize
Daily Log In
2
Guide Updates
10
Great Guide Scores
20
Total Raffle Tickets
32
Commented
Posted a Comment: Aug 22nd, 2023
"Same as blue: Dark Harvest Sudden impact, eyeball, treasure + futures market / cosmic insight"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Aug 20th, 2023
"I think red kayn with dark harvest and dusk is amazing, I just tested it :)"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Aug 15th, 2023
"Although it would be epic to play, sadly I don't think so! Also sorry for the super late response I have been travelling and just got back!"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Aug 15th, 2023
"That is definitely something you do, but do keep in mind that you might run out of form during late game if there isn't enough fighting."
Commented
Commented
Posted a Comment: Jul 24th, 2023
"Wow that is truly an impressive feat, I am proud of you Boc! Thank you for sharing your lovely experience and leaving a kind comment ;) "
Commented
Posted a Comment: May 26th, 2023
"How so? I didnt experience anything"
Commented
Posted a Comment: May 20th, 2023
"I like this idea, Ill add it as a with ?? in the guide as I test and see how it feels :) Good call and so glad you're enjoying the guide and Bel'Veth, much love!"
Commented
Commented
Posted a Comment: Apr 7th, 2023
"Thanks a lot ! :) "

