Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MOBAFire Raffle View this Month's Prize
Daily Log In
2
Guide Updates
10
Great Guide Scores
20
Total Raffle Tickets
32
Commented
Posted a Comment: Dec 25th, 2021
"Ayyyy thanks a lot!! i really appreciate that and I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment here! Thank you! If you are ever interested I create content on IG/Tiktok/Youtube and stream on Twitch too :)"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Dec 25th, 2021
"Hey man, I am assuming your from my stream and I had to told you to check this for builds. The bluiser kayn build is the one under Duskblade in Blue Kayn builds, I didn't cover it in details but it's there. Maybe i should create a whole different section for it, hmmmm."
Commented
Posted a Comment: Dec 17th, 2021
"You're very welcome uwu"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Nov 23rd, 2021
"Let's goooooo! Good stuff dude, I'm really glad and happy to hear the guide was helpful to you! I spend a lot of time updating it every patch and this is awesome to hear <3 I appreciate you!"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Nov 1st, 2021
"Great freaking guide dude!"
Commented
Commented
Posted a Comment: Oct 21st, 2021
"Manamune on Rhaast definitely works well! It gives you a LOT of damage! Just have to be careful as it has no tank stats obviously making you less tanky"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Oct 20th, 2021
"Currently testing and will update soon!"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Sep 27th, 2021
"Ayy glad to hear that! Happy to help!"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Sep 20th, 2021
"Thanks a lot Vytix, glad you like it!!"

