Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MOBAFire Raffle View this Month's Prize
Daily Log In
2
Guide Updates
10
Great Guide Scores
20
Total Raffle Tickets
32
Commented
Posted a Comment: Mar 28th, 2023
"WOWOW! This comment made my day, thank you so much! I am so glad you enjoyed my guide :)))"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Mar 18th, 2023
"Hey thanks for reminding me I updated it :)
Blue Kayn -> Blue Smite to benefit from the move speed.
Red Kayn -> mostly Green Smite (shield, tenacity, slow resist) and potentially sometimes red smite against low CC enemy comps."
Commented
Posted a Comment: Feb 9th, 2023
"Hey hey! Of course happy to hear that :) "
Commented
Posted a Comment: Jan 2nd, 2023
"Thank you so much! I am super glad to hear my guides have been helpful to you :) I actually make content on Tiktok, Instagram, Youtube & Twitch under the name Ractick too!
I'll also definitely try to run ghost again on her and see how it goes"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Dec 20th, 2022
"Hey! You make a good point, I've seen lots of Ghost Bel'Veth and I should probably add it actually. The only reason I hadn't yet is I don't play as much myself, I don't do great with it."
Commented
Commented
Posted a Comment: Oct 18th, 2022
"Much love glad you liked it!"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Sep 21st, 2022
"Como va el test?"
Commented
Posted a Comment: Sep 21st, 2022
"Ayy that's awesome to hear, im glad:)"

