MOBAFire is looking for passionate writer!
Type: P/T Contract
Do you love to write? Are you passionate about games? Can you write with a voice that's fun and knowledgeable? We need a writer to help all around the MOBAFire Network. Writing news, promotions, social media posts, blogs, patch notes, interviews, you name it. Flex your literary muscle to an audience of millions!
In order to qualify for this contract you must be able to prove strong writing skills and passion and knowledge for gaming, specifically MOBAs. Experience writing in a professional capacity is an asset, but not required if you can demostrate strong writing skills and a desire to work hard. You must be a self motivator and show a strong ability to deliver quality work in a short amount of time. The ability to research gaming topics quickly and accurately is also an asset.
This is a 6 month part time contract working directly with our community and marketing teams. While your input and creativity will be required and rewarded you must be able and willing to take specific direction and critisism to produce exceptional work quickly. You will be expected to take ownership of all writing projects and tasks, both big and small and give them all appropriate attention.
- Strong writing ability and knowledge of the english language
- Work with multiple parties including community and marketing to achieve desired results
- “Get it done” attitude that shines at all times
- Flexible hours - breaking news is not breaking 6 hours after it happens
- Interested in multiple MOBAs - You might only play one game but follow them all
- Prior experience writing news or editorial content for other websites, blogs or media outlets
- Experience running communities in online games
- High ranking player in one or more MOBAs
- Journalism background
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Writer Application” in the subject. Include something about yourself and why you want to work with MOBAFire Network. We can only reply to potential candidates.