[14.3] Miss Fortune guide by misterfirstblood
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Ability Order Standard
Threats & Synergies
Champion Build Guide
Be aware that my latest update is a work in progress, since i took a longer break from league in the last couple of patches.
Since her E Damage and cooldown got nerfed but her Q ability and W ability received some buffs and infinity edge changes in 13.1b Patch, everything changed compared to arcane comet - E Max Miss fortune.
+ Big ranged Abilities
+ Tons of wave clear
+ A lot of Area of effect damage
+ Strong teamfighting
+ Easy to snowball when you get a Lead
- No Mobility except Movement speed
- Weak versus assasins
- Short Attack Range
Miss Fortune deals bonus physical damage whenever she basic attacks a new target.
Q: Double Up
Miss Fortune fires a bullet at an enemy, damaging them and a target behind them. Both strikes can also apply Love Tap.
Miss Fortune passively gains Move Speed when not attacked. This ability can be activated to grant bonus Attack Speed for a short duration. While it's on cooldown, Love Taps reduce the remaining cooldown of Strut.
E: Make it Rain
Miss Fortune reveals an area with a flurry of bullets, dealing waves of damage to opponents and slowing them.
R: Bullet Time
Miss Fortune channels a barrage of bullets into a cone in front of her, dealing large amounts of damage to enemies. Each wave of Bullet Time can critically strike
Max out Q First, W Second and E last. You can theoretically put 1 Point in your E Ability at level 1.
Especially right now in Patch 13.1b where Crit items have been changed so ADC's benefit from Infinity Edge as your second item, i highly recommend rushing a more regular Crit build nowadays. While The Collector isnt per se a bad item, i still think your very best overall Damage output comes from combining Kraken Slayer into Infinity Edge while maxing out Q and taking Press the Attack. Your damage ramps up so fast, a lethality build could not keep up with that.
To finalize your item build you can stack either utility or more Crit. The most used items are Bloodthirster Lord Dominik's Regards and Mercurial Scimitar
By taking Biscuit Delivery and Magical Footwear in your secondary rune tree you can save a lot of money and powerspike faster, which is very valuable.
- Try to use E before Ultimate to set up for an easier execution.
- When you get ganked place your E in the gap between yourself and your enemies
- Don't use your ultimate when you're in a bad position, so don't use it when you're an easy target for the enemies and try to use it as a surprise
- Activate your W after your first auto attack is done to reduce this abilities cooldown as much as possible.
- You can apply Red Buff with your Q.
- If you are ahead play as aggressive as you can and zone your enemies or punish them when they go for lasthits.
- In longer trades you will lose to other Adcs so poke them and make sure they die before you all in them. Attack speed based Adcs have way more consistent damage while miss fortune is rather an ad caster with a lot of burst.
Try it out, I really love it since the release of aery :)