Build Guide by S T D
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
S T D
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
- Great way to catch up to someone who is out of your Shadow Dance Radius to finish them off.
- Great way to escape Enemy's by flashing out of Twilight Shroud and give you that 1-second extra hidden cloak affect after flashing out.
- Cause Extra DoT damage
- Gives you 10 Extra Ability Power when in cooldown.
- Going for Long Sword first gives Akali's Passive to heal herself for +10.00% off my Ability Power Damage. Mixed in with my Runes of all Ability Power per Level and Ignite's +10 Free Ability while in cooldown gives me both Akail's passives at level 3.
- Health pot for emergency healing.
Level 6 go back to town.
- Buy Boots of Speed to give some speed boost.
- Sword of the Occult to start stacking for *Right away gankage*
Go for Lizard Buff if not already taken for the extra Damage and Slowdown speed.
Look for a lane that has Low Health Champions and start ganking.
- Get enough gold for Sorc's Boots or Sheen (Depending if the enemy has upgraded their Boots of Speed). Either way, you will have some damage from Sorc's Boots and Sheen, but Sheen will give you that extra damage from Ability Power and it's passive to do extra 80% from the current Physical Damage.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade is a must for the stackable Attack Speed and Ability Power per stack.
If you get Guinsoo's Rageblade before around level 13, and have extra cash of around 600 gold. Buy youself both Elixir of Brilliance and Fortitude for Physical Damage, Ability Power and Health.
Around level 13 with both Elixir's in used. You should have around +140 Physical Damage (Without stacks) : +150-200 Ability Power with Guinsoo's Rageblade Max Stacks
+20-30% Extra Magic Damage from Passive and +80-100 extra Physical Attack from Sheen
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter for Health and extra Ability Power and the Passive to slowdown for complete and constant Damage effect.
- Upgrade Sheen into Lichbane, because if you are around level 16. You should have around +350 Ability Power (Max Stack's Rageblade + Elixirs) to over extend Physical Damage when Sheen is in used.
- Zhonya's Ring for +650 Ability Power (Max Stack's Rageblade + Elixirs) and giving Lichbane the dominate use of Damage and Akali's passive with around this point should be about +120-130% extra Magic Damage from Akali's passive.
Total AP from Items at level 18: 667 AP not 433 AP like it tells you.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade with max stacks = 93 AP
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter = 80 AP
- Lichbane = 80 AP
- Zhonya's Ring = 120 AP
- Elixir of Brilliance = 65 AP
- Runes = 85 AP
- Ignite = 10 AP
- Zhonya's Ring Passive of 25% = 134 AP