AoE Healing Bard
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+10% Attack Speed
+65 Base Health
Champion Build Guide
The idea of this build is to heal your team by spamming Redemption and Radiant Virtue as much as you can.
This is why you take Cosmic Insight and Ingenious Hunter in the runes.
- Start: Spellthief's Edge and two Health Potions.
- First Buy: Ionian Boots of Lucidity early is important. Roaming is hard without it.
- Second Buy: Redemption helps your team a lot and allows you to get easier Ingenious Hunter stacks.
- Third Buy: Radiant Virtue is a big powerspike once you hit level 11 which lowers Tempered Fate cooldown significantly.
- Zhonya's Hourglass gives you AP and some survivability. It's a bit cheaper since you have Perfect Timing in your runes. Good against full AD comps and assassins. Remember, this will have low cooldown because of the runes.
- Gargoyle Stoneplate is the tankiest and the most expensive of the situational items. Good against high damage comps. This will also have low cooldown due to runes.
- Imperial Mandate is just a good item for Bard overall.
- Chemtech Putrifier is important if your team lacks antihealing. This also increases your Redemption and Radiant Virtue healing.