Build Guide by Skorpyon
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
- Spike is my farming skill, i max it last because i use eve mainly to kill champions, althought i also kill some minions as obvious.
- I use shadow walk mainly to stun enemies. Its a very good advantage at the beggining, and even better at high levels.
- Ravage is your main attack, but use it wisely it takes a lot of mana.
- Malice and Spite is the ultimate eve's weapon. Try to keep it allways available.
-Well i use mostly attack speed runes because it is what makes eve so deadly. Magic Pen. runes are to give a litle bit more strenght to eve skill's.
- Berserker's greaves first, some moving speed and attack speed cheaply.
- Malady, 50% attack speed for 1825g, its a realy good item.
- Tiamat, give's you some damage, regen, what is really usefull, and qreat passive for farming.
- Warmog's armor, a lot of life and a lot of damage, few can take eve one on one after this item.
- Phantom Dancer for some crits and more movement speed.
- And finally, randuin's omen. The final weapon. Great passive to slay, more life and more defense. Eve is allmost undefeatable.
Hi guys, this is the way i build my eve. I dont have the full build yet, but this is how i plan on doing it. Well i allready made some really nice games with it, something like a 41-5 score. She is fast as hell and allmost impossible to escape from. Well i usually go bot or top, never mid.
Trying to keep mana full is the hardest thing, because ravage uses a lot of mana. You can try to get the mana buff in 5vs5 field as quickly as you can, or buy some more pots, but you shouldnt need a lot more.
At the begining you can see if there are enemys in the bushes with shadow walk, but wait for your parner before hiting them, eve is really easy to kill at low lvls, when you get your ult its a lot easier to kill anyone xD
Well as Eve is an assassin i usually ambush champions near my turrets, it gives you two advantages, first, if they make the mistake of attacking you they'll have the turret firing on them. And they also have a lot to run to get to safety.
I allways aproach using shadow walk, and before i get to them i activate my malice and spite, so try to keep it allways available, its not hard. It allways refreshes when someone of the enemy team is killed.
Well, in my gameplay, i am allways up and down the map looking for someone to slay, after the first minutes of the game, when teams start to push. Try to see anyone that leaves the batlefield with low life, allways gives a cool kill while they are recalling. Allways hit the ones with low life first, eve heals when u get a kill or an assist.
After warmog's ur life is awesome, and eve is terribly hard to kill.
Well, last advise, try allways to be in a one on one fight, eve is allmost undefeatable.
That's it, hope you enjoy it ;)