Fiddlesticks Humor Guide by Urgleschnaaps
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This guide offers the ultimate build for Fiddlesticks: CRITTLESTICKS. Watch your opponents tremble in fear over the power of your massive CRITICAL damage.
There is only one option for runes... CRITICAL CHANCE!
Strike fear in your opponents when you start the game with 20.25% CRITICAL CHANCE! Watch them cower when you destroy their health and eliminate their self-confidence.
It is essential that you have as many Offensive Masteries as possible when playing CRITTLESTICKS. Even seemingly pointless Offensive Masteries are necessary when playing as CRITTLESTICKS! Defensive Masteries are for wimps and the only Utility needed is for increased health after reviving so you can survive to CRIT for even longer!
- Start with Brawler's Gloves so you can pound your enemies into the ground with even more CRITS (and two Health Potions if you're a pansy or a begonia [maybe even a marigold]).
- Rush an Infinity Edge for even more CRITICAL POWER!
- Next, build up your CRITICAL chance and move speed with a Phantom Dancer so you can pursue your spineless enemies as they flee from you in terror!
- Next you'll want to purchase Boots of Speed to catch the tulips that run away.
- Purchase a Ravenous Hydra for more damage and splash damage (which also comes from CRITICAL STRIKES)! This item also allows you to sustain, increasing the time you can CRIT.
- By this point, enemies should be running away from you the moment they see you, so buy some Berserker's Greaves to catch up to them as they run home to their tear-drenched blanket!
- Finally, round out your build with another Phantom Dancer and an Infinity Edge.
Now you might ask yourself, "How am I going to pay for all of this?" STUPID QUESTION! CRITTLESTICKS is the most fed champion in the game. If you feel like it, go ahead and plan for six Infinity Edges because you'll be raking in the money*!
*Notice: You will also be raking in the TwitchTV Monays with this excellent build. Your views will be tremendous and Twitch will beg you to become a partner!
**Warning: Your dreams will be crushed. You will not become a partner and you will not make that sweet, sweet internet cash.
- You're going to want to instill as much fear in your opponents as possible with this build, so max Terrify first.
- You'll want to max Dark Wind next for even more CC (that's Crowd Control for all you new to the lingo) power, to silence your already terrified foes.
- Take your ultimate ( Crowstorm) whenever it's up, as it devastates and humiliates your opponents.
- Finally, you'll max Drain last because CRITTLESTICKS isn't a lilac like mages, he's a big macho fir tree. And fir trees don't need wimpy drains!
The summoner spells CRITTLESTICKS requires are Ghost and Revive. There's nothing more scary than a CRIT machine coming back from the dead (Why are you dying in the first place?) instantly to chase you and avenge his unlikely death!
Another effective way to get CRIT is by getting six Zeals. This allows you to become a machine gun of DEATH, since you will be hitting CRITS FAST, causing LARGE RED NUMBERS to appear over their heads at a FASTER RATE. If the game lasts LONGER, sell the Zeals and get some Tiamats.
Get a Doran's Ring at the beginning, as your opponent will be TRICKED into thinking you are a MAGE. You therefore have an element of SURPRISE.
Your goal with this build is to get your enemy into a DREAMLIKE STATE. This is accomplished by moving back and forth in lane in a RYTHMIC PATTERN. This will cause your enemy to become BORED and TIRED, at which point you can CRIT them to DEATH.
Only attack FEMALE CHAMPIONS.
Bat your luxurious eyelashes at unsuspecting opponents, confusing them while you siphon their life essence.
* See Guide Info section for Youtube videos on CRITTLESTICKS inflicting terror with similar builds. Also see this section for information on source of the alternate builds suggested in this guide and the inspiration for my guide.
This is the absolute best guide for perfecting the art of the CRITICAL STRIKE Fiddlesticks, known as CRITTLESTICKS to the cool people in the world.
CRITTLESTICKS dominates in any setting and I would highly recommend playing him in high elo ranked matches! Watch those unsuspecting nubs fall for your trap as you, CRITTLESTICKS, TERMINATE their pathetic lives and send them crying to their mommies and daddies.
This guide to CRITTLESTICKS is mostly based off the League of Legends forum post by Peter Pounce, found here: Crittlesticks Guide. This original guide is even more masterful than I could ever hope mine to be. I'm just trying to spread the message of CRITTLESTICKS.
Videos of CRITTLESTICKS awesomeness:
Edit (6/22/13): I finally got around to updating the guide for Season 3. CRIT on!