This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Fizz - 1-2-3-before-match guide
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Choose Champion Build:
Quick 3-step guide for Fizz. Work very well
As far as you see there are 2 builds. One AP and one Tanky Fizz.
Each one work pretty well even if don't look as it should. Don't waste your time and try one of them, and you will see what i was talking about :)
- your base 'poke' combo is W+Q, AA. Then you can use E to chase/escape.
- remember: by that move you can dodge skillshots
- in addition you can jump through wall if your enemy is on opposing side
- activate for poke, reduce opponent healing, jungling.
- you can jump some walls with it. ie 5v5 dragon, blue, red, AND (hard to do) walls in forest. Actually you CANNOT jump through mid-top wall at 3v3 but you CAN through 3v3 dragon one.
- if you dont use skill again after 1 sec you SLOW enemies AND deal dmg in large area. if you use then you only deal dmg, without slow. Remember that!
Chum the Waters:
- nice slow, medium damage ulti, you can steal buffs with that, ran away, chase, or.. cast it on Shen if he is teleporting to his low-hp ally. Your shark teleport with him, and nomnomnom.
- max combo is: R, 1 sec, W+Q, AA, AA, E+direction for slow, W+Q, AA, AA.. don't jump instantly after sharkcast! better if you burst them instead sustaining