Build Guide by Bags
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Rally can be replaced with any other utility like clairvoyance or fortify. When I solo queue I usually take Cleanse because of teams with 3 - 4 stuns and gangplank is squishy and I don't like to die, but I don't recommend it.
Exhaust because you don't have a slow and it makes parlay do more damage. Also great against physical carries.
- Parlay is your main damage in small fights as it can crit hard early. It does a % of your base attack plus a constant. Parlay can crit, miss, and be dodged. It can also be blocked by spell shield because it is magic damage. At around level 9 you should be sitting at about 40% crit, each crit doing around 350 damage.
- Remove Scurvy heals you a bit and removes all negative buffs besides taunt and ignite, soon to be fixed.
- Raise Moral gives you a passive attack / movement speed buff, which you can double on yourself and give to teammates by sacrificing 1000 health from a friendly minion.
- Cannon Barrage randomly launches cannon balls over a target area, more likely to hit around the X. This spell hits like a truck with magic pen and allows you to assist in team fights / ganks while farming minions with parlay.
- Max parlay. Damage increases each level, mana cost increases by 5, and the gold gained on a last hit with it increases.
- I take Raise Moral at level 2 if it's someone I want to deny gold / EXP.
- If they have a lot of disables I take Remove Scurvy at level 2.
Regardless of whichever I pick up first,
- I almost always max in this order. Cannon Barrage > Parlay > Raise Moral > Remove Scurvy.
I like to start with --
- Meki pendant
- HP pot
- mana pot
First trip --
If possible, I wait until I have around 1850 gold and blue pill back to base:
- Avarice Blade x2
- Boots of Speed
Next Trip --
Whenever the time comes. You can also assist a team fight with Cannon Barrage:
- Avarice Blade
- Haunting Guise -- gives you some regen, cooldown reduction, and magic pen. The cooldown reduction helps with Cannon Barrage's 120 second cooldown, allows it to do 100% damage to champions unless they stack magic resist, and increases parlay's damage a bit.
Final Trip --
- Infinity Edge
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Frozen Mallet
- Banshee's Veil -- for magic heavy
- Phantom Dancer -- for physical heavy