This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Garen - A guide to burst
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
- Make garen have high damage late game
- Way to play your favourite demacian AP
- Actually fairly high burst late game
- Garen, so you are definetly going to have a good early game if played well
- Tanky burst
- Does hybrid damage (Mostly physical because of lichbane+decisive, might be because of early game that makes it seem mostly physical though.
- Bad mid game
- Low damage till late game in comparison to other champs
- Less escaping then a usual garen
- Your teammates will complain about your build
- Possibility of fighting veigar, or some other anti AP champ
- Close to the fight
- Requires Deathfire Grasp+Lichbane to have ANY use at all.
- Terrible creep farming
When in a fight, you burst like this - Decisive to run in>DFG while going in>Hit with decisive>Pop courage to proc lichbane again>Auto attack>Possible ulti>???>Profit
Edit - image and URL function didnt want to work, so just going to post link to the picture on imageshack.