This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Heimerfarmer (mid-lane solo, patient playing)
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
This is a build for patient&support-loving Heimerdinger players. You won't finish the game with stats like 35/9/2 but I often have something like 7/0/28, and, the most important of this build (appart from not being killed) is to get a farm of about 300-350 minions killed.
- If you are concentrated you won't be killed for the whole game.
- You'll be able to buy your items before your rival on the mid-lane does.
- Ganking on the other lanes is also possible. Supporting defense is vital.
- As a lot of money is done using this build, don't forget to buy elixirs when you're able!
- Your first kill might not be found until minute 10.
- Avoiding your teammates' deaths is more difficult than helping them to kill. This build is for very active and concentrated players.
- A whole good team is needed. You can't win the game on your own.
The first minion wave should be completely yours: place your turret just between the first rival minions so that it is able to shoot the magic minions too. Always attack the same minion that the turret is attacking. Use W&E to avoid the other champ attacking your turret.
You'll be much more minion-fed than the other champ and you should not be killed with "flash" and "ghost", so you'll have good items quite before the other does.
Join teamfights on the back side and place your turrets just behind your teammates (one left, one right). If the teamfight goes back, your turrets will attack the other champs. Use your E to stun the carries and, when retiring, use your ulti to kill any champ trying to catch you.
Only when the teamfight will be probably won, try to place your turrets in front of it (again, one on each side, so that at least one of them attacks someone) and don't hesitate on using your ulti. It's often better to press your R at the beggining of the teamfight so that your team gets numerical advantage.