Build Guide by saipris
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Miss Fortune Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Alright in my opinion Miss Fortune is 1 of the most under rated physical carries in the game. She has an amazing early game where very few champions can even touch her. She can hold her on when facing practically anyone 1v1.
The way i build Miss Fortune is to get the most out of her ultimate Bullet Time. This is why most my items either increase attack damage or survivability.
When fighting 1v1 in lane against other champions remember that there is always a very large cost with retreating. by retreating against say an ashe that means she's going to be able to get a at least 1-2 shot which means not only did u losses the fight be your now handicapped. So remember if a 1v1 fight is even don't retreat, and pick your battles wisely
- this move is Miss fortune's bread and butter. An amazing harassment tool and in a 1v1 situation allows her to do a lot of damage really fast.
- Impure shots greatly increases Miss Fortune's damage output by not only increasing her attacks speed but applying a stacks that deal magic damage the more she hits her targer
- This is your escape mechanism. this skill is best used to either farm minions or run away. This skill also gives vision of the area in which it is cast upon, allowing Miss Fortune to easily check bushes
- Bullet Time is an AOE channeling spell that deals immense damage that scale's off her attack damage. This spell is Miss Fortune's Make or Break it spell. this is what defines a good Miss Fortune.
- Strut Miss Fortune's passive, increases Miss Fortune's movement speed. With this Miss Fortune can easily run in and out to poke poke champions in the early phases of the game.
*Note all items are object able depending on the unique circumstances that can happen in each game.
*note only buy 1 pair of bootsMercury's Treads: this is a good set of boots if the opposing team is either heavy in cc(stuns, slows ensares and taunts), or has heavy amounts of magic damage
berserker's greaves: increased dps? Don't mind if i do.
Doran's Blade: I no long recommend this item as a starting item anymore do to the increase in it's cost. Though this item is still very useful if you need some early game survivability. But I recommend a maximum of 2 or you'll delay your build too much.
Bloodthirster: For attack damage I favor bloodthirster. It gives a nice amount of lifesteal and at full stacks will give you the most attack damage out of any items in the game
Infinity Edge: If your still new to the game and you find that your dieing a lot i recommend Infinity Edge over bloodthirster.
attack speed items
*Note even though impure shots give a crazy amount of attack speed when maxed its never a bad thing to get more.
Black Clever: this item gives the lowest amount of attack speed but gives a decent amount of attack damage to increase your ultimate's damage. Also this item has one of the best unique passives in the game.
Madred's bloodrazor: personally I would only recommend this item if the opposing team is very tanky.
phantom server: This item give the most attack speed and also increases movement speed nicely. Allowing for better positioning.
Stark's Favor: Only get this if you did not get Bloodthirster
Exhaust: with you can basically 1v1 anyone and win without a doubt. also works wonders to shut down tryndamere.
ghost: all i gotta say is strut + ghost = crack speed.
Flash: Still an awesome escape mechanism even after the nerf. great for repositioning
Meh take it if you like it
Ignite: who doesn't want more dps
cleanse: just in case u get stunned
heal : if u don't have a support it may not be a bad idea to carry this one.
Don't Even Touch These With a 10 Foot Pole
Clairvoyance: you ain't a support you don't need this.
Clarity: with mana regen runes you should be fine early game as long as your smart about using your spells.Smite: ...your not a jungler simple as that
revive: do i even neeed to explain why here?