Team Guide by Nargorth
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
That build is designed for dealing good damage but still be hard to kill. It's not a tank build - you will survive longer than DPS but focus fire kill you so fast. Maybe that build isn't very good but at lower summoner levels it's a good way to be useful.
They gives you magic penetration and CDR for more damage and some dodge for better survivability. You can choose other seals if you want.
Magic penetration, CDR and faster summoner's spell loading - that all is good for you.
Doran's Shield It gives you good start. Health Potion are also good until you hp reach 1500 points. Sell it when you start building Trinity.
Randuin's Omen Good armor, hp, CDR and not bad escape mechanism (if used with ghost). And it's cheap fol all that.
Sorcerer's Shoes Magic penetration - more damage from skills. If enemy team has many stuns. snares, slows etc. buy Mercury's Treads instead them.
Frozen Mallet Mordekaiser lack on crowd control, but that item is great to change it. And gives you really much hp.
Force of Nature Your magic resistance item. Also gives you good health regen and movement speed. If mages harass you strong, buy it before Mallet.
Hextech Gunblade Gives you poweful slow with good range. Spell vamp makes your all skills free (siphon can also heal you) and small lifesteal + damage.
Trinity Force Last item in that build. It boost many of your stats and has synergy with you Mace of Spades [Q].
The Bloodthirster If you team has powerful crowd control, buy it instead Gunblade or Mallet. You can also buy 2 intead those 2 items. It's your choice.
You must have Ignite. Really :P
Ghost - that's good spell, with you lack of crowd control at the beginning it save your life many times. And you can also use it to get kill.
1. With that CDR you can spam you skills. Do it! But not in waves, do it wisely - your shield has small capacity if you are hitting more than 1 target. Use your skills every 2-3 seconds (depends on cooldown).
2. Your ultimate is not bad for killing peoples in combo with Ignite and you skills. In team battle cast it on focused target. It will change 5v5 into 6v4 and probably gives you win in that battle. Also when fleeing, cast on champion to restore health.
3. With your good movespeed, Mallet, Randuin's and Gunblade no one can escape you. But you can be killed - watch minimap and health bar.
4. Your lane mate must have stun/snare/other cc. That can save you both and give you a kill.
5. Use Siphon on both champion and minions. If you can't, better is hit only minions (of course if you don't trying to get kill).
6. Teamplay is the thing that gives you win.