This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
2. Use your Feint right before or right after taunting to keep damage to a minimum.
3. If you see an ability like Ashe/Lux's Ult, Nunu/Galio's Ult, Pantheon's Ult, or any ult like that that can be dodged or has a minor charge before it does its damage, a well timed Feint can keep you alive and running. Or fighting as it may be.
4. Use your Shadow Dash to its best. If a friendly champ is going b behind you, use your shadow dash to keep the attention on you and let your ally head home. Or use it if an ally is at low health and trying to get away. Another good tactic is if your turret is targeting an enemy champ, taunting them with Shadow Dash is the perfect way to get them beat up and sent home one way or another.
5. Shadow Dash is also a great way to escape if overwhelmed or near death. And if your ult isn't up, don't be afraid to use it to get back into lane faster.
6. Useing your ult as a shield is great but another idea is after you go b and heal up or buy what you need, use it to get back in your lane fast.