Nidalee Build Guide by Tydesei
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
With this build you will be able to take 3/4 HP with single Javelin Toss . Then transform into Cougar Form and finish them off. You will be also able to properly capture points and interrupt captures.
Start with Boots of Mobility, 5 Health Potion and 5 Mana Potion. Go back when u have 860 g and buy Blasting Wand or if u are doing good, u can wait for 1600, then go back and purchase Needlessly Large Rod. Next time buy other part of the Rabadon's Deathcap, and then finish it. Rinse and repeat until end of the game.
* At the beginning go to the Windmill, trap
their side and then start capping. One of enemies will be disabled by trap
, and you Javelin Toss
the other one. You will usually end up capping Windmill.
* First time you recive damage, use few health pots and mana pots . You should heal and use health shrines when you can, they are life savers.
* When roaming around map, you should stay in the jungle, near speed shrines, so you can help faster where you are needed.
* Poke enemies all time, and go for a kill when you think it is safe.
* Always set traps when they are off cooldown, they will give you some kills, coz no one bothers dodging them. They will also cancel capture, even if you are not nearby.
* Sometimes, when enemies are frustrated, they will chase you, so you should lure them, while your teammates cap other points.
* Late game you should tend to have 3 points and to defend them. You can disable 2 captuers instantly, and Javelin Toss has fairly low cooldown.
* You should ninjacap only if enemies go all together on one point and your team can't defend it.
There are few dwellers, let alone champions, residing in the blasted and dangerous lands that lie south of the Great Barrier. Much of that world still bears the scars of past Rune Wars, especially the mysterious ***ungu Jungle. There are long-forgotten treasures in these strange places which many risk life and limb to acquire. The champion known as Nidalee was only a young girl traveling with her treasure-seeking parents when they lost their way in the dense, rainy jungles. The jungle was unforgiving, and she watched her parents suffer agonizing final days as they fell victim to a mysterious and vicious disease.
As improbable as it was for a child to survive in the inhospitable jungle by herself, she did just that. Her youthful innocence and a fortunate naivete caused her to appeal to the beasts of that place and she was taken in by a family of cougars and raised as one of their own. She grew and somehow absorbed the raw magic of the dense wilds, evolving beyond both her human physiology and her feline affectation. On one pivotal day in her life, standing over the torn remnants of a Noxian squad of woodcutters, Nidalee chose to rejoin the so-called civilized world, to fight in the League of Legends so as to protect the vast woods from both Demacia and Noxus.
"Nidalee was taught to fight by her feline family, battling viciously with tooth and nail. Something in her feline ways may draw you to her, but remember that she is no pussycat."