This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Riven "don't cry op!" AD guide
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Pros and Cons
- Great for farming.
- High damage. ( If you know how to properly use her. )
- Short cooldowns at level 18.
- Hard to chase down.
- Extremely Squishy.
- Tends to get targeted due to being squishy.
- You have to skill chain correctly in order to do damage.
- Skills take positioning.
- Increased mobility when trying to escape.
- Great for quick attacking.
- New players tend to spam this skill without allowing an auto attack in between each Q.
- You have to position this skill.
- Great AOE stun and burst damage.
- Cooldowns reduce with each level.
- Must be close to the enemy or minion.
- Offers a health shield.
- Great for escaping,dodging, or catching up to enemies.
- Use to dodge stuns and attacks from champions like Morgana, Lux, or Ezreal.
Blade of the Exile
- Gives bonus attack damage for 15 seconds.
- Great for using in team fights for killing blows.
- Must press R twice in order to use Windslash.
- Low Windslash damage early on.