This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
well nothing much to say but some of the items are situational and varies upon enemies.
teemo probably gunna counter you hard unless u nom nom nom him first lol.
this is still not fully tested but still a fun build, trust me ;D.
do try this out on ur games but don't blame your team mates for losing and or dw when they blame you for losing lol.
- you are a freaking teemo
- super fast attack speed
- probably gunna make someone in the game laugh at
your build but you can probably destroy them in seconds
- nice to see a big chogath with lighting fast attacks
- pretty darn squishy without frozen mallet
- teemo and anti meele can kick your *** pretty easily
Ghost and exhaust
- ghost is to chase your opponent and close the gap for your attacks and ultimate
- exhaust is to slow the enemy you are chasing
Other summoner spells
- and escape tool and a gap closer, though it was nerfed, still quite effective
- removal of CC such as stun slow dot and ignite, useful when being cc and also an effect tool for escaping
- pretty darn useful for chogath since it can bait and save team mates, also it can prolong your fights so you can spam dat true dmg ult
- just a finisher not really important, though its useful against high recovery and life steal champs, chogath has tha ulti that can finish no prob
- solo top lane and good for ganking
- a jungle chogath is as scary as a jungle rammus
- lololol bd chogath or insta res
- not an ap cho not really needed
- uhhhh take it if you want to be annoying but it can save ur life and not waste money for wards
- lol bigger cho ftw, but pretty useless, BUT do use it in dominion with shield buff LOL you are super mega size with full stacks of your ult
- mega pusher skills and good nexus killing tools but has tha cool down =(
get rupture first
max your vorpal spike first
feral scream can be left for last though you can alternate between this or rupture
get vorpal spike first and max out immediately obviously
rupture then vorpal
Ult is a must (well duh) 6,11,16
get tha squishes and tha dmg, all we need to know for tha team fights pretty basic
IT'S ******** TEEMO MAN~!!!
lol but seriously teemo build works on chogath o.O
vorpal spikes with = lololololdmg
frozen mallet is there to slow and for health but the atmas is not really needed you can always change it for a guardian angel
boots varies on the situation
boot of swiftness is great for closing the gap but gives no benefits except the movement speed
CC = Mercury's Treads
AD = Ninja Tabi (good early game but should exchange it for something else)
MOAR ATTACK SPEED = Berserker lol
for the more lol and troll = exchange malady for ionic spark XDDD
Well people would say that ad chogath is probably better than this build
well kinda =(, though the massive attack speeds from bloodrazor malady and wit's end, ad chogath crit hurts Q.Q
BUT TOO BAD THIS IS A TROLL BUILD NOT INTENDED TO BE A PROPER BUILD D=