Build Guide by f4ckNo
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Trynda's Godly Sentences
1. Very hard to master in the beginning, don't expect total rape!
2. Undying rage is difficult to master 100%.
3. Massive crit damage ^^ realistic for squisy first blood (exhaust needed).
4. After level 6 it tryndamere will gain some skills to kill <3.
5. After level 14 trynda will receive inf edge for pure POWNAGE at like 20?? min playing.
6. Difficult to teamplay and harass mignons at the same time.
7. Exhaust or stun whatever can be sooooooooooo rape against trynda that's why I need cleanse.
8. If teamlaner fails to know tryndamere's skills it's GG exit tryndamere useless...
9. Ignite while being endless raged count wisely to 5 and then use Q ^^ or you will suffer several deaths.
10. Always check on poison, ignite and stuff before the game starts ^^
11. 2 range or 2 tanks for trynda is switch lane..
12. Nice and short tutorial :D
Cleanse: Never get killed with cleanse > flash > spin!
Flash: Easy to run away / chase / towerdive!
Exhaust: Very usefull to get kills but you will die more without cleanse...
Ghost: Nice for chasing or towerdiving but not my playstyle (no flash through wall) ...
Ignite mfdsmsfdmsdfmsdfmmsdf I don't use it but it kills..
My best combo's:
ghost, cleanse (easy towerdive :D)
exhaust, cleanse (flash less kill more) never tried btw..
flash, cleanse (never feed :D unless you have lag)
exhaust, flash (mm more kills more death chance)
run, flash (endless towerdive ^^)
1. Bloodlust (Use it for Heal >3 and Towerdive <3)
2. Mocking Shout (Slow ftw ;P)
3. Endless Rage (>_>) you will find out soon enough ;D
4. Spin ( Do alot of damage while farming or chasing ^^, run away through the walls <3)
Runes '' Crit Damage (Furor)'' ( works for mid game and OP in late game) never bought crit chance runes poor me >3...
Runes '' Crit Chance'' (works in early game but he is squisy so eventhough lots of mignons kills... in mid game it's pretty usefull and in late game damn waste because you dont need crit change
Greater Mark of Critical Damage
Greater Seal of Critical Damage
Greater Glyph of Critical Damage
Greater Quintessence of Critical Damage
My favorite aspects of making this item build :
1. Crit Chance
5. Life steal
After inf edge I recommend phantom dancer but if other item is needed there you go.
Against squishy: DIE annie, tristana, lux, all that nubish squisy champions :D :D
Against dodge: Jax I really Hate You!!!
Sword of devine (attack speed) active: for like 7 secs your dodge will be useless mwahaha!!
Against magic: mmm veigar...
Wit's End ( magic resistance + attack speed) passive: takes mana down
Force of nature ( magic resistance + heal regen)
Against tank: mm rammus...
Last whisper ( attack damage) passive: 40% of armor will be useless ^^
Black cleaver ( attack damage + speed) passive: dunno it lowers down armor for a few secs.
Against fleeers: mmm kassadin..
Frozen mallet ( slows + heal + damage) EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIKKK !!